Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 honda civic Y8
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Apexi SAFC-II I found with the turbo kit at the junkyard isn't working. Anyone know what it could be? So maybe I could fix it myself?

I am trying not to spend frivolous money. I want to spend money on good parts for my car.

Also I'm currently boosted without a BOV, I need a BOV bad but won't have the money until Thursday

I estimate that I am running with approximately 4-5lbs of boost currently. And I don't want to turn it up until I have a BOV and boost controller hooked up. I really need to get tuned too. I am running very rich right now.

·
Registered
96 honda civic Y8
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know its not a boost controller. I typed that by accident. I have been looking at buying a boost controller and must have typed it by accident.

Anyways anyone know how to make the SAFC II work?

·
Registered
96 honda civic Y8
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have instructions. I found the entire setup at the junkyard.

So I am kinda flying blind here and I have never used one before.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,454 Posts
Im willing to bet, google has the instructions youre looking for. haven't people already said that safc isn't worth it?

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Alrighty, well you have some the proper things (besides the garbage part you found) to get your ride running correctly. Get a BOV and most boost controllers are garbage, so be careful on which one u buy.

toss that SAFC in the trash.. itll cost you more to box it up and ship it then its acyually worth.. If it was worth a shit, it wouldve been gone a long time before you "found" it

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,454 Posts
why? the chip in the ecu has power over everything

1 - 13 of 13 Posts