Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 CRX
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been on these boards for a little while now and I don't think I've ever posted in this section. Now that I'm onto my second car, I thought it was about time. Introducing, the new source of all the pleasure and pain in my life.

When she came to me:

The Donor comming home and a jealous Civic in the background:

Out with the old!

After getting Painted:

·
Registered
88 CRX
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hell yea, real clean!

needs a drop though...
I'm torn about the drop, I'm shopping suspensions right now and I'm thinking I could stand to see it 1-1.5" lower. The issue is, the struts are bouncy/soft, yet the car is still so jarring over speed bumps and crappy roads, my old 92 civic with brand new struts and stock (original) springs feels much tighter and yet softer over bumps, go figure! Maybe the bumps feel exaggerated by all the stuff in the back of the CRX that bounces around.

·
Registered
88 CRX
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Paint job looks nice very clean car.
Suzuka Blue Metallic from the S2000 catalog!

Close enough to stock that it appears to match the door jams, but sooo much nicer, the pics don't do it justice. I can't wait till I fix the tranny so I can drive it somewhere for some artsy pics.

·
Registered
88 CRX
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
whats with the rims?
They're ROH, maybe some of the Aussies know of them? They're lighter than my devino's and subtle enough to not get stolen in orlando. I just gotta find some center caps!

What about the bumper?

How low should I go? This is a daily driver (once it's driving again, that is)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.