Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my baby girl was born today at 3:30 in the morning, her name is shoshuna, its a hebrew name, the wifes jewish so she wanted to pick a jewish name since i named our last one, lol there isnt much to talk about i just wanted to let you guys know.
basically as soon as we can sit up shes going to be working on engines and learning mechanical things,

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
The D procreates!!!

Congrats buddy!

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
congrats!!

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Congrats man!!!!

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
Congratz! Ive got a 3 month old :)

Too many babies are born premature and with complications. Im glad yours is healthy. My daughter stayed in nearly 2 extra weeks before they decided to cut her out lol. She is bigger than most 6 month olds now. Natural or c-sec? How much did she weigh?

Also awesome name. Being a jew myself ive got a good one picked out for my future son... Unless i wind up with 3 girls god help me lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Congrats!

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys and whoshot i also have three girls, 7,3 and 2 days

Congratz! Ive got a 3 month old

Too many babies are born premature and with complications. Im glad yours is healthy. My daughter stayed in nearly 2 extra weeks before they decided to cut her out lol. She is bigger than most 6 month olds now. Natural or c-sec? How much did she weigh?

Also awesome name. Being a jew myself ive got a good one picked out for my future son... Unless i wind up with 3 girls god help me lol
congrats man and i know what you mean about unhealth babies, i believe its north americans diet, or the fact that we eat stuff that no one else on earth conciders food probably contirbutes to that. im glad yours is doing good now and is healthy

it was a natural, fast and healthy birth, no meds other then fentinal (similer to demeral) and she weighed 8.6 pounds

also i have three girls, but i didnt want a boy, i find most little boys are wimps and alsways want their moms HAHA and girls are tougher and deal with things better (WELL..... when they are younger HAHAH)

also i named my first one, its kinda cool story, basicily i dont listen to anything other then Wu-Tang. and OBD, old dirty bastard is my favortie of them all. his name is Russell Jones and he died before i ever got to see him entertain, also in 75% of his songs he speaks of Brooklyn, where he grew up
so from that i named my first born, Brooklyn Jones Dauphinee

1 - 20 of 21 Posts