Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my car in may 08 after i passed
98' ej9 1.4

My exhaust was blown and sounded like it was hissing, so i got a new exhaust, wasnt planning on getting a big and loud one
but kwik fit tried ripping me off so got what i could afford off ebay, The brand is "Savage" very nice exhuast and sounds beauti

After this i started to save up for my alloys took me a while lol. But finally got them,
there momo corse in 16's cant memba the tyres except that there toyo i think

Then i got my replica grill, i think it looks a lot better than my standard grill.
I also got my HID's i got 12k but regret it, just waiting for 8ks to go on that i got through from accessory zone (so helpful)
they look cool though i think

This is it for now....
feel free to comment, dont be to meean
its at the garage at the moment getting it lowered 35-40mm with the eibach pro kit from funky power

will have it back this week.

got my car back today :) im happy with it
sorry for the rubbish quality, crappy digital camera
im going out for a night shoot next week sometime

Finally the weather cleared up so i changed my 12k hids for 8k hids thanks to xsrezone.com and this is what they look like

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well small update. its been a while. was doing a oil/oil filter change and brake pad change, and as my tires were getting bald so i put my old alloys back on till i get my new tires. and i thought you looked funny with it being lowered as well. i think it looks slammed lol

in the ring car park i couldnt believe what i saw, a car that looked nearly the same as mine, but it was an acura not a honda

on brunchen corner

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
didnt really like the stock rims that much, did look slammed with them on though lol.
well after xmas i plan on getting a good induction kit and 4-2-1 manifold and if i can afford a y8 intake mani. and that will be it, i have about 3-4k towards an ek9 aswell

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
havent been on here in ages

but this is my car now, wil be selling in january for my friends newly rebuilt integra type r

· Registered
97 EK coupe
821 Posts
your lucky man, id give my left nut to drive my car on the nurnburg ring
seeing all that scenery makes me miss the other side

good luck with the type R, should be fun on the ring

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.