Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've already introduced myself in the noob forum, so here are a few more pics of what im rockin.

B4

As it sits now.

Lemme know what you think:TU:

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
nice ride man. i love the s2k. your car looks great too. the only things i think it needs are a carbon fiber duckbill, and a 99-00 front end. then a carbon hood would look sick.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice ride man. i love the s2k. your car looks great too. the only things i think it needs are a carbon fiber duckbill, and a 99-00 front end. then a carbon hood would look sick.

I'm keepin' the 98 front end, not really a fan of the 99 front. I am going to make it better though. SiR front lip, fogs and a black heat coated fmic to replace that grill and I think it'll look good. As for the duck bill, thats in the plans along with a cf hood. :)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
nice lookin EK man, I <3 the drop and the slipstreams... What is your turbo set-up going to consist of?

What all is done to the s2k?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice lookin EK man, I <3 the drop and the slipstreams... What is your turbo set-up going to consist of?

What all is done to the s2k?
I'm still workin on the details of the turbo set-up. So far the plans are to swap in a y8 and build the head a little bit. Springs, retainers, valves, valve guides, cam and cam gear, blox IM, srp or arias low comp pistions, carillo or tunertoys rods, ccfab mini ram, garrett tc, rc injectors etc etc... still workin on what i want to use for engine management, boost control and alot of other things. It's deffinatly going to be a slow work in progress.

As far as the S2k is concerned, he has an invida exhaust, aem v2 intake and some lowering springs(not sure what kind). His car has changed a little since that pic was taken. Lots of cf goodies(not yet installed) black powder coated s2k rims and a amuse front bumper. You should see the rest of the crew I run with, their rides are rediculous.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'm keepin' the 98 front end, not really a fan of the 99 front. I am going to make it better though. SiR front lip, fogs and a black heat coated fmic to replace that grill and I think it'll look good. As for the duck bill, thats in the plans along with a cf hood. :)
Smart man keep the 96-98 front... I love them!!! SiR lip and some square fogs you will be set!!! Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Sohc Wrath

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
Smart man keep the 96-98 front... I love them!!! SiR lip and some square fogs you will be set!!! Keep up the good work.
I have to say, I did the 99-00 conv. I just didnt like the big mouth in the front or the OEM fogs for them either. Some say 96-98 some say 99-00.

As far as the hatch, looks clean, lip and grill kit does wonders. Also thought about getting the side skirts paint matched? Did it to mine made it look so much better and lower.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts