Honda D Series Forum banner

my 97 CX

676 views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  s3v3n 
#1 ·
I had some time to work on the car this weekend finally. I redid the exhaust in stainless during the week. I put to make rollovers on it and my OZ wheels. I think wheels are all personal preference and I don't always like to be the same. Ice already gotten flamed on another board. I also swapped in an EX cluster so ice got a tach. I ended up using some eBay lca's I bought last year. I wasn't going to but the factory bushings were shot. Anyway I'm happy with how it turned out. I'll most likely drop the front a little more after the suspension settles out.

#10 ·
Oh wow... jealous. If I had access to that kinda stuff I'd PC my entire car piece by piece haha

I've been accumulating parts to do my own PC at home, but won't have an oven setup nearly big enough for something like a hood.

Your quarter panels don't look too bad either, so hopefully you can catch the rust early.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.