Honda D Series Forum banner

My '95 EG6 Civic DX

8K views 97 replies 38 participants last post by  xcustomz 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's my baby. Doesn't look great now but oh I can't wait for it to be done. The paint is fading all over the car ever since I got it in Jan of 2006. Censored Although I must say for the price I paid for it I could probably see the paint being faded by now. It was wrecked years ago and the hood and bumper when I got it were destroyed cause the paint and clear coat failed miserably. So as you can see in the pictures the hood doesn't fit and is the wrong color. Thats the hood that came off my '95 4-Door that has a blown engine AGAIN!!! But I can't say much cause if it wasn't for that then I wouldn't have this. Back to the car! She was stock when I got her but now with some time and major patience this is where she's at.

She still has a long way to go, but here she is.

Mods:
16" Black Riax Seca Wheels with Mastercraft Sensys 01 Tires (70,000+ miles rated)
APC Weld on Exhaust Tip
APC Short Ram Intake
APC (I think) Halo Headlights
HPR Headers and Down Pipe
Dual Head Unit
2 12" MTX Subs Pushing roughly 300 Watts (Under powered)
Kenwood KAC-818 Amp
Streetglow Blue Neons Inside
30% Window Tint
Custom Built Computer for Stereo

Future Plans:
New Stock or Z3 Fenders
Lambo Doors
Turbo Kit
Full Cat-Back Exhaust
New Taillights
Computer Sound System (Almost Done, Should be installed this week)
TV in/on the Dash (Touchscreen)
Secret Project for the Hood. (Just Wait)
Low Pro Tires and Lowering Kit
Racing Seats with Harnesses
Body Kit (It'll look good just wait)
Bigger Brakes
Shaved Doors
...... And More (Just can't think of it all)

See less See more
#62 ·
Well I figured I'd throw an update up. The guy that was doin all the body work on the car completely screwed me over. Welded the side moldings in like I wanted but left on to long and have a big ass dent behind the driver door that I have to fix. Then, he was supposed to finish it up in primer, with the door jams and all and fix any other spots. Nope! The freak asshole, just grabbed the paint gun and walked around the car basically. Didn't tape anything up. Had to scape primer of my windows, have primer on my rear tire, my taillights, my SMOKED AMBER CORNERS!!! and he didn't do any of the door jams or anything! Now the whole car is rough as hell and just looks like shit. But on a positive note..... his ass is in jail for not paying child support so I'm laughin my ass off at him. Took it to a body shop the other day to see what it would cost to get it finished..... $2000 to fix what he screwed up and get it paint and everything done right! So now I'm gonna do the body work and get it fixed and have my uncle paint it. Thats if I still have it. Had a guy offer $3000 cash for it the other day and I waiting to hear back on it. Really wants a Honda, really like mine and wanted a project car. Can't wait to find out.

So that's about it.......

#64 ·
not a bad little car you got there... :TU:

#68 ·
Well its called XCustomz. Its actually up and goin now. Mostly mobile until we get a shop. Easier to be mobile right now. But we do car audio, performance parts, wheels/tires, vehicle sponsorships (better then carsponsorships.com), graphic design..... But we've got a show trailer we take to shows and the goal is, if I keep the car, is to finish it and use it to show off our work. I'll still drive just not as a DD. Tryin to avoid the whole ricer deal of things, yes I know in the views of some people here, it looks riced out but I'm just tryin somethin that I've wanted to do for years. At least, until I get a truck to bag....

www.xcustomz.com <--- for anyone whose interested.

#69 ·
Slowly been working on it, gonna get some new photos up of it doin more of the body work. Right now now bumper or side skirts on til I can get them cleaned up some. Tried to fix my Speed Sensor but no luck so far. Plug was black on the center connector so I don't know what that means just yet.

#71 ·
ooooo put a 302 in it PLEASE :D

#73 ·
OK, so I was going for a mini truck but keeping the hatch for now. Goes in the paint shop hopefully next week. Got new "spoon" style mirrors for it, 10K Blue HIDs that are bright as hell. And just got a good deal on some rear speakers for it to replace the panels in the back.

So now I'm currently looking for new tires for my 16's to replace my like new one I have on them now. So anyone local looking for 205/55/R16 tires let me know. And also looking for a swap or something.

#78 ·
we all have.. weird passions i wouldnt trade anything for my 68 camaro but theres a lot of people on here that wouldnt drive my "mullet machine"

to each his own

#81 ·
we all have.. weird passions i wouldnt trade anything for my 68 camaro but theres a lot of people on here that wouldnt drive my "mullet machine"
to each his own
ah oldschool chevys FTW:bigok: but new chevys FTL :pinch:

#85 ·
Well figure I've been around in awhile so heres an update.

Still waiting for paint which sucks. So in the mean time of waiting for paint, went and bought an air ride setup for it. I know I'm gonna catch junk about it but, figured I'd do somethin different.... again. Also got rear speakers, not the gathers setup but it'll work.

Newer photos ----

PPG Ford Indigo Blue Metallic

Rear Speakers

What it will hopefully after the air rides installed

Air ride

Painted to the tank

New Logo and primer matching now

Close up of the logo with the new club I'm ridin with

#87 · (Edited)
Future Plans:
New Stock or Z3 Fenders
Lambo Doors
Shaved Doors

it all sounded ok till all this was brought up^^^^

stock for the car z3 fenders are fiber glass and suck (fitment issues)
lambo doors come the fuck on (really)
tv in the dash wat? look into gps instead
for the hood dont cut vents in it. paint it the same color of the car or flat black it.
body kit ok t.i. wheres the rims
shaved doors are ok but what if the poppers go out on you. you will have to climb thru the trunk of the car.

*ninja edit* ok body kit doesnt look that bad now that i seen all the pics... i elected to lead no to read.. but its not a riced out as i thought good work.

#88 ·
Future Plans:
New Stock or Z3 Fenders
Lambo Doors
Shaved Doors

it all sounded ok till all this was brought up^^^^

stock for the car z3 fenders are fiber glass and suck (fitment issues)
lambo doors come the fuck on (really)
tv in the dash wat? look into gps instead
for the hood dont cut vents in it. paint it the same color of the car or flat black it.
body kit ok t.i. wheres the rims
shaved doors are ok but what if the poppers go out on you. you will have to climb thru the trunk of the car.
Actually changed all that, got screwed on so much crap so now I'm just tryin to finish it like it is now

fenders - decided against it, needs a new oem one anyways
lambos - over rated now
tv - entertainment for the road and sound system
hood - if i get money, carbon fiber possibly in the future
body kits - done
shaved doors - just the moldings not the handles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.