Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1948 Posts

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up a 93 eg hatch cx, project car woot!!!
its got a sohc zc motor, ex tranny, borgwarner(lol) stage 1 clutch, sri intake and genereic muffler but soon to be coming off, intrax springs, cx wheels (black), ex gauge cluster, some aftermarket speakers and a kenwood deck, anyways heres the pics!!!!

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh it also is running an auto p28 that im going to convert to a manual sometime soon, it gets started via a pushbutton start
im also throwing on my gt3's when the weather gets a bit better as we are expecting like 6 inches of snow over tonight and tomorrow
also might be purchasing some jdm side moldings from am ember here tomorrow too!!!

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i paid 2500, he was asking 3200
motor has about 54k on it, chassis has about 160k on it
rides really good but the exhaust has got to go!

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well my garage has enough room in it for a car....now just to get ym camaro towed to my dads house so i can get it in there
spring cleanup the garage is getting completely torn apart and everything is going out to garbage
ive got a fridge, radio and tolls to get in there and if i figure a way to get my computer i might take the futon too lol

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DreaMer said:
oh and why are you getting rid of the camaro? just to ugly? :x j/k just curious

plans are alot lol, turbo motor hopefully and do some exterior shit too, throwing my gt3s on it soon
camaro isnt gonna be gone, just to my dads as i dont have the room for it here

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just ordered a fidanza dual bend short shifter, energy suspension shifter bushings and ordering tomorrow a jdm type r shift boot and some amber corners

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol i will try to tonight of the ebay
also got my short shifter and shift bushings yesterday, im off monday so im going to install those either sunday or monday, also amber corners and a jdm shift boot are goign to be ordered today lol
gt3s are goign on this weekend also, im alson swapping headunits from another one i have sitting around
also a good cleaning is in order as the weather is getting decent

·
Adia's Daddy
2004 Honda Element
3,364 Posts
jimmyb34 said:
...also amber corners and a jdm shift boot are goign to be ordered today lo...
please jimmy, for the love of god make sure you get the GOOD vision replicas :lol:

f1 sports sells good these ones: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CIVIC-92-95-93-94-2D-3D-JDM-VISION-AMBER-CORNER-LIGHTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33708QQitemZ8039220427QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

f1 sports is where i got both of mine from (sold one set to a friend and ordered another). good sellers and prompt shipping :TU:. if you are price- conscious, i've never dealt with these guys before but theirs are a bit cheaper: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95-HONDA-CIVIC-VISION-JDM-BOX-AMBER-CORNER-LIGHTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33708QQitemZ8039227615QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

if you are going to get ambers, get the good replicas that have the VISION logo :D

jimmyb34 said:
...gt3s are goign on this weekend also...
that is going to look SERIOUSLY good. lol i'll prob want gt3 when i see them on your car. make sure you take lots of pics for me man :TU: :TU:

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was ordering the ones from robearracing, same ones as mel i believe....
as for the shift boot im getting a integra type r one

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and steveo thanks for those links, im going to get the first ones as i didnt even look at the second ones lol
oh and i got some packages today...........

hmmmmmmmmm

heres the fidanza short shifter and es shifter bushings, nothign big but hey it all counts right!!

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this weekend comes the cleaning lol, i just got a chance to move my camaro a bit to get it into the garage
the lights are from www.carbon-fiber-products.com/
theres a product review of them somewhere here, they are the luminics jdm yellow bulbs, they are really good during the night unless the roads are wet

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol the guy had some blue ones in when i bought it, nokya brand???
anyways i couldnt see a thing on the way home lol, they were BAD
im also getting ready to order some oem fogs from a member on here

·
Adia's Daddy
2004 Honda Element
3,364 Posts
well i found two sets on ebay:

luminics - http://cgi.ebay.ca/702K-H4H-Luminics-JDM-Yellow-Headlight-Bulbs-R702K_W0QQitemZ8038097268QQcategoryZ36476QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

nokya: http://cgi.ebay.ca/702K-H4H-Nokya-Hyper-Yellow-Racing-Headlight-Bulbs-JDM_W0QQitemZ8038097330QQcategoryZ36476QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

both of them look to be exactly the same to me. yellow tops, yellow tint to the lens, similar packaging.

which ones do you think? shipping is cheap to canada too

Reactions: z6kid

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the blue nokya bulbs that came with my car are straight junk lol
check out that link i posted up, i paid like 32 shipped to my door from them

1 - 20 of 1948 Posts