Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, just thought I'd post a pic of my car, since I'm using you like cheap women for your knowledge. Don't hate on the taillights too bad, I have the stockers in the attic, these were on it when I bought it and I'm too lazy to fix it just yet, besides other than the center part they're not too bad.
Since these pics I have got the JDM corner lights on and clear back up bulbs in.

· Registered
84 Posts
Looks good, I dont personally dig the different bumpers and HATE that tails, but when you go back to stock (find a black rear) this will be a SHARP hatch!!!

You must be out west, cuz we dont see ef's that clean in the midwest! Good looking ride...welcome!

btw...anyone know where to find those uber-kool vent shades for the windows?

· Registered
06 coupe
2,417 Posts
will look damn good with the stock tails in man

· Registered
831 Posts
Loving the solid red + Si Wheels! If you ever want to get rid of them, hit me up! I'll be glad to take them off of your hands! :D

· My sig is longer than yours
2,827 Posts
damn you know man , i like the tails. aside from the center at least. i think if you painted that fake carbon shit black theyd look pretty good.

any idea where to get ones like that? i see them on ebay all the time, but they have two lines molded in the clear lens running across them, and that totally kills the look, but yours dont :TU:

· Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, yeah, I dig the new JDM corners a LOT more. The Projection headlights are a LOT brighter than stock so they're stayin, and that center taillight piece is gettin swapped for the "CIVIC" logo piece. Any ideas on how I could get into the tail lights to paint them black w/o cracking the lenses cause the only thing I don't like about them is the fake cf. I need to get a carbon hood, the tool that had it before me slammed the stock one on a socket and popped it out in the front a bit. The window visors are on ebaY if you're patient, not on there too often though. Sorry but the Si wheels aren't goin anywhere:hyper: EVERYBODY offers to buy them from me.

· D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
5,479 Posts
this is a Sneak attack for anyone if he really has Vtec power anyways i like the clean look but if the tail lights is u then rock bro!!!

· Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll post engine pics tonight, gotta take some.

· Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dont be lazy, put the stock tails in
Yeah, I knew I was gonna get Barbequed for the taillights:rice: Like I said though, I kinda like em. I may just have to swap out that middle section soon though. Any help with how I could open and re seal the taillights w/o breaking them to paint the faux carbon black would be great. And in return here's the engine bay pics I promised.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.