Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum, just thought I'd post a pic of my car, since I'm using you like cheap women for your knowledge. Don't hate on the taillights too bad, I have the stockers in the attic, these were on it when I bought it and I'm too lazy to fix it just yet, besides other than the center part they're not too bad.
Since these pics I have got the JDM corner lights on and clear back up bulbs in.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks good, I dont personally dig the different bumpers and HATE that tails, but when you go back to stock (find a black rear) this will be a SHARP hatch!!!

You must be out west, cuz we dont see ef's that clean in the midwest! Good looking ride...welcome!

btw...anyone know where to find those uber-kool vent shades for the windows?

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
will look damn good with the stock tails in man

·
Registered
822 Posts
Loving the solid red + Si Wheels! If you ever want to get rid of them, hit me up! I'll be glad to take them off of your hands! :D

·
My sig is longer than yours
2,163 Posts
damn you know man , i like the tails. aside from the center at least. i think if you painted that fake carbon shit black theyd look pretty good.

any idea where to get ones like that? i see them on ebay all the time, but they have two lines molded in the clear lens running across them, and that totally kills the look, but yours dont :TU:

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
that paint is clean! very nice!

not a fan of the tails, corners, or headlights, but to each his own

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
i kinda like the headlights..i do agree that the cf in the tails would look better black...but the car is very nice

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, yeah, I dig the new JDM corners a LOT more. The Projection headlights are a LOT brighter than stock so they're stayin, and that center taillight piece is gettin swapped for the "CIVIC" logo piece. Any ideas on how I could get into the tail lights to paint them black w/o cracking the lenses cause the only thing I don't like about them is the fake cf. I need to get a carbon hood, the tool that had it before me slammed the stock one on a socket and popped it out in the front a bit. The window visors are on ebaY if you're patient, not on there too often though. Sorry but the Si wheels aren't goin anywhere:hyper: EVERYBODY offers to buy them from me.

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
not liking the tails (head lights and corners arent my fav. either but id rock them!) those prolly are the cleanest set of SI wheels Ive seen in awhile!

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll post engine pics tonight, gotta take some.

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dont be lazy, put the stock tails in
Yeah, I knew I was gonna get Barbequed for the taillights:rice: Like I said though, I kinda like em. I may just have to swap out that middle section soon though. Any help with how I could open and re seal the taillights w/o breaking them to paint the faux carbon black would be great. And in return here's the engine bay pics I promised.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Those aren't JDM corners, FYI.

Pretty clean besides all the light swappage, but it's your car, so :TU:.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts