Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Nice EF!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks alot for all the comments guys! umm to try to answer your questions... i have a SOHC ZC that im honestly contemplating about because i dont know how i want to mod it. i was really leaning on the N/A setup over boost if anythen. but as of right now its bonestock. and as for the SiR bumper i was thinking of getting that later on. we'll see. haha. but yeah i cant believe someone didnt like the wheels. how sad.. haha. guess he doesnt like Mugen... hehe =) well yeah feel free to give me your inputs on how i should build the motor because i really need some advice! thanks again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
real Mugens or knockoffs?

nope legit Mugen MR5's i dont know where everyone here is from but they are pretty cheap in so Cal. :D but yeah i dont even think anyone makes fake knock offs of MR5's except for "DRAG" wheels but i do believe Mugen copied the design from them since they came out before the MR5's did. but yeah they are legit i have the center caps and its all stamped on the wheels.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.