Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Civic Ex 01
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first car and i love it. I'm a college student with very little money so i do the best that i can. my goal is to have a clean civic that doesn't look like the average civic you see on your street.
This is what my car looked like after i bought it

The first thing i did to it was put in a AEM short ram intake

side view of my car

after i put in the intake i didn't do anything else to my car till this spring. I bought 16 inch black rims that have a red lip. i decided that i would turn my car into a black and red theme.

this is how my car looked for the summer. ill post more pics tomorrow of what my car looks like today.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Holy HUGE-FUCKING-PICTURES, BATMAN!

Welcome

·
Registered
Civic Ex 01
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here are some pics of what my car looks like right now. i know the car is dirty but it will have to do for now.
after i got the rims the next thing i did was paint my brake calipers and drums.

while i was painting the caliper and drums i put on a JDM mesh grill

over the weekend i debadged the back as i am planning to black it out

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
93 honda del sol
207 Posts
nice car stock cars look better than riced up cars lower it a little and you good to go.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
nice car stock cars look better than riced up cars lower it a little and you good to go.
And get a twin-loop muffler. They look and sound great on 7th Gen Civics

·
Registered
502 Posts
< 4 door 7th gen fan! Needs moar low :TU:

·
Registered
Civic Ex 01
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry for not updating the pics ive been very busy. i will post new pictures soon. since the last time and i have alot of new goodies to show.

·
Registered
Civic Ex 01
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright here are some pics that come after what i uploaded last. these are from the fall and are not current photos but they are alot closer to what my car is like now. after next weekend ill post current pics of my car.

to cut holes in my bumper for the yellow fog lights i decided to take the bumper off. i just like how it looks.

this is what the back of my car looked like after i blacked out the taillights and painted the rear honda emblem black and the trunk piece black

this is a picture of my car with the fog lights installed and also new headlights i put in. they are JDM and have a black black housing.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
nice, you need to slam that bitch for real! lol

no offense- i dont dig the blacked out tailight like E.Jeezy say...leave em in red and it'll look much better

·
Registered
Civic Ex 01
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice, you need to slam that bitch for real! lol

no offense- i don't dig the blacked out tailight like E.Jeezy say...leave em in red and it'll look much better
lol the tint on the tail lights are no longer on and im going back to the red and black theme. don't worry about the lowering part you will see when i take updated pictures.

·
Registered
502 Posts
meh, I don't mind the black on black tint... in for slammage pics :TU:

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
lol the tint on the tail lights are no longer on and im going back to the red and black theme. don't worry about the lowering part you will see when i take updated pictures.
thats what i like to hear lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts