Honda D Series Forum banner

21 - 40 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
DOOKIE
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I see that's understandable then. Well 4door boost is perfect keeps all your daughters happy. :3dbiggrin:
Yup! I'm really happy that I'm going to have ac and boost. No sweating for me.

·
Registered
DOOKIE
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Working ac and boost ftw.. I regret taking mine off.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
With all the manifolds on the market that allows a/c i figured why not? Why sweat during the summer ya know. Also whats the update on you getting to a new tuner buddy?

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts

·
Registered
DOOKIE
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Well here are a couple of updates! I finally installed my turbo kit and headed to the exhaust shop! I will have a engine bay pic soon. I plan on getting tuned in a couple weeks after i work out some kinks with the car.

·
Registered
DOOKIE
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I also got 3 cool new items in the mail today, i cant wait to install them.
~Mugen replica front lip
~Type r replica rear lip
~Rear window visor

The eg's body is such a non aggressive chassis stock. Adding things like spoilers, lips, mudflaps, sideskirts,etc give the chassis some edges for that mean look :)

·
Registered
DOOKIE
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Been ghost from this thread for a bit. Couple of updates, my oil pump took a crap about a month ago. Long story short, a new oem unit has been installed and I recently got the car tuned. She put out 234whp 185trq @ 8 psi. The car feels awesome. I am having a few issues with my bov and having to keep adjusting it. I need to just buy a legit bov and stop being cheap haha. Over the next couple of weeks ill be trouble shooting a few minor problems with the car and simply enjoying it. More pics soon!

·
Registered
DOOKIE
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Nice.

White eg8's are the shiznit. *not biased at all*
Thanks for the compliments man. I'll be waiting for those ripper vids in your thread :)

·
Registered
DOOKIE
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
Today I did a few things.
~Installed 3" intake setup coming from the turbo's 3" inlet
~Installed a new Clutch master cylinder(My unit leaked on the carpet under the clutch pedal)

Coming Soon:
~Install new black Vibrant Coupler onto throttle body
~Send off My Honda Vtec valve cover for powder coating. I'm going with dormant orange. Should pop nicely.

I will report back with pics soon.

Ready for shipment

21 - 40 of 99 Posts