Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice looking and sounding GT Wanted to play last night. Sounded sick as hell, too bad i had him by 2 cars from a dig. Milo Is my witness to this. I was on my ep3 with Intake, Race Header, exhaust, and Kpro tune

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
ya that comment was stupid...good race tho

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
hahaha milos bike ftw hahahaha

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Comments like that get you red dotted to the point to where you get banned.... You might want to re think your attitude.

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
I saw the whole thing i was gettin my woozy on as b4 seein the sucky sucky mustang no BS it sounded like it was on the blower and yep as the exhaust pics show after we when to get em redunn meanwhile the GT Dyno is out for now i melted the wheel bearings and blew the freewheel

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Mustang GTs sound rowdy from factory, but they don't have the bite to back up the bark. Nice kill! They can be made fast, but most rustang assholes don't do shit to them, they're just like "duuur, It's a v8, duuur". :D:D

Milo's bike > you. LOL

·
D-series Janitor
Front Engine Dragste
1,220 Posts
What year was the GT? I take it, it was a s197 car?

Automatic or stick?

A buddy of mine has an 07 GT that ran a 8.80 @ 81 in the 1/8 with a TCI streetfighter converter, 4.10s, some kind of CAI, MAC axle-back mufflers, and an SCT tune on those 17" street tires.

They can be made fast, but most rustang assholes don't do shit to them, they're just like "duuur, It's a v8, duuur".
It goes both ways. I have met many people with hondas that say "fartcan and vtec, duuur".
The most interesting thing is when honda shops don't even know what is done to the car. I can say I have PS9 ecu and MPFI conversion so its bascially a automatic SI and they are like, what?!?

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
It goes both ways. I have met many people with hondas that say "fartcan and vtec, duuur".
The most interesting thing is when honda shops don't even know what is done to the car. I can say I have PS9 ecu and MPFI conversion so its bascially a automatic SI and they are like, what?!?
Oh, no doubt. I think that can be said for any car, but for some reason, it's even more pathetic when hte mustang guys do it, to me at least. Coaxing HP out of a mustang v8 is easier than coaxing HP out of a civic, IMO. Also, those mustang guys trash on the "fart can and vtec, duuurrr" people, so it's a pot and kettle situation, ya know?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Raced a new Mudstain at the track with my civic a few weeks ago beat him,and I suck at drag racing, afterwards he came over and asked if I had a motor swap and big turbo,I told him no swap just the stock d16a6 and a small turbo we continued to talk for a few moments then I mentioned getting 40 mpg on a 700 mile road trip in May he just shook his head and walked away

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Raced a new Mudstain at the track with my civic a few weeks ago beat him,and I suck at drag racing, afterwards he came over and asked if I had a motor swap and big turbo,I told him no swap just the stock d16a6 and a small turbo we continued to talk for a few moments then I mentioned getting 40 mpg on a 700 mile road trip in May he just shook his head and walked away
Owned:tool:

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The stangs are rowdy stock i used to sell them. This is in particular was a 99- 05 model GT, aftermarket exhaust and manual. I got him good. Many of ya know know me i aint gonna sit here and lie, my Ep isnt the fastest machine out there but with the mods i have and the tune I dyno'ed untuned at 141whp I/E/DCRH and K-pro TUNED i was at 161whp

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if your na a 5spd is better than a 6spd

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Call me an ignorant domestic hater but fuck rustangs and good win. I cannot stand all those V8 jarheads and always take pleasure in smoking their asses when I run them. I hate how they think seem to think that just because they have double the cylinders I do and it's in a Mustang that they are automatically ordained to win. Fuck them all, making power w/ a V-8 is like getting an STD in a whorehouse...it's just too easy. Making power w/ a 4 is like getting laid in a convent, it's alot harder to do and all the more rewarding when it happens.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts