Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can find the mugen and other valve covers for a d16???looked in a lot of places and cant find them

·
Registered
406 Posts
haha, yea i just painted mine with the wrinkle red paint from auto zone, looks just as good as powder coat and only costs 10 bux.

don't mind my messy ass engine bay and gay wiring.

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
ryan89crx said:
considering that Mugen never made a sohc valve cover, look on ebay along with all the other knockoff stuff...
not correct.

slebidia said:
Incorrect.

1st gen Civic FTW!
BAM!

Mugen did make a valve cover for the d16a6. However, its one of those rare oddities that nobody can find to purchase.

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
f00ker said:
shaved > not-so equipped badging (rice)

eh I am was just bored, had a spare z6 cover that didnt say vtec on it and thought "hey, why not?"

·
Registered
167 Posts
I was waiting for someone to post that. ^^^ I used to have pictures of the A6 valve cover, if I find it I will post it..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mugen valve cover real nice unique look made for d series engines d16 and d15 sohc people get this for you're Honda people its rare and not easy too find not a cheap valve cover its dark grey color gives you're car an aggressive look too it b different than others and have that dope cool look that differse you from everyone else text me or email me for pictures fresh out the box

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Mugen valve cover real nice unique look made for d series engines d16 and d15 sohc people get this for you're Honda people its rare and not easy too find not a cheap valve cover its dark grey color gives you're car an aggressive look too it b different than others and have that dope cool look that differse you from everyone else text me or email me for pictures fresh out the box

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.