Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 CRX Si
1,041 Posts
Those are worthless...in fact, worse than worthless. Tell you what, I'll do you a favor and let you ship them to me for free (I won't even charge you a disposal fee). ;)

j/k obviously, for a ZC owner these are worth something.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
That deserves to be in a glass case and not in an engine.
Exactly what I was thinking. Some mugen troll somewhere is dying to get his hands on these so he can just put them on display and look at them hahahahah.

I would just use them. F-it, I'm sure that whoever developed those parts back in 1984 or whatever made them to be used, not looked at hahaha.

If you want to sell them I'm sure someone here would be interested, but you should probably broker the deal elsewhere since I don't think you are allowed in the classified section yet.

·
Registered
Integra
390 Posts
let me know when you put it on ebay. thats awesome

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
What size are the valves?

What seat pressures are the valves at installed height?

What is the compression height and dome volume of the pistons? What are the thicknesses of the rings?

Those parts are very, very valuable to the right person. I couldn't afford what they are actually likely worth. They are exceedingly rare, and I am actually really jealous, for once.

·
Premium Member
89 CRX Si
1,041 Posts
What size are the valves?

What seat pressures are the valves at installed height?

What is the compression height and dome volume of the pistons? What are the thicknesses of the rings?

Those parts are very, very valuable to the right person. I couldn't afford what they are actually likely worth. They are exceedingly rare, and I am actually really jealous, for once.
Beave...I bet all the info you are seeking is right there in the ads...but it's in Japanese. :\

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
The data is irrelevant as anyone who buys these parts is going to keep them on a shelf.

Put it up on Ebay, reserve price of about $600.

It will be sold for sure.
Thats a shame, they should be put into a motor and used like they were designed for.

Matt if I had some money to spare I would pick them up and have you put everything together.

·
Registered
247 Posts
from what I look up current currency exchange goes
Big bore pistons 92,000 Yen = 1179.93USD
IN valves 20,000 Yen = 256.51USD
EX valves 20,000 Yen = 256.51USD
In springs 10,000 Yen = 128.25USD
Ex springs 10,000 Yen = 128.25USD
Total = 1949.71
Giving how rare they are what ever someone is willing to give you or what your willing to give them up for.

Edit: Damn those were pricy even back then.

·
Registered
96 ej8
651 Posts
Sell them back to mugen so they can have those displayed at their building lol. But seriously at first I thought well this is going to be a cheap replica thread, but when i saw the parts holy crap, you got some rare parts indeed.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts