Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to get silent exhaust sound. I think that stock Bosal muffler will help me. Bosal for SAAB turbo is very good muffler, but it is for 2.5" pipe. Can you recommend something else?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a dynomax on my car that is 3in where my cat would be. I ran my car for a few days with just 3in from the turbo back and it was very loud and then I add the muffler and it made it a lot more quiet and a real deep tone with it. I think I paid like $100 for the muffler.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mine is a straight through 3" about a 6" diameter body and about 2 feet long. It is really not that restrictive and it does tone down the harsh tone of my exhaust

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
I need for straight exhaust because I will have turbo engine. I just want to make it quiet and low as it possible.
then you need to start buying as many resonators as you can, and installing them inline in your exhaust. the more you have the quieter and lower the tone will be

·
insert user title here
3,014 Posts
I need for straight exhaust because I will have turbo engine. I just want to make it quiet and low as it possible.
Just get an e-cutout with stock exhaust. Open it up when you want to run in boost. Stock exhaust wont scrape as bad and cops wont notice as much.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Dont care if its not straight.. if its 3" and some curve here and there its maybe 2-3 hp on the paper but not noticable.. but the quietness will be ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts