Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1990 civic DX hatchback (aka EF) it had a d15b2. i swaped a jdm d15b into it. i wired a td-42u dizzy and the MPFI, and a P28 with obd0 to obd1 jumper harness. the car wont stay running without my foot on the gas just a little. it BURNS through a full tank of gas in 75 miles. it runs rich.... VERY rich. theres black exhaust coming from the tail pipe. ......ok now for more .... when i accelorate in 1st and 2nd and it hits v-tec it breaks up really bad. i fixd the cam timing on the car and it was off by 2 teeth and then adjusted the ignition timing. its still not running correctly and idk what to do now i tried to take it to a shop they said they dont know what im talking about with all the honda lingo lol. i took it to a swap shop they charged me $500.00 to tightin the gas pedle so i diidnt have to stay on the gas. so i really dont wanna go back there. can any1 plz help me with this neverending project????

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
any codes?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kk ill recheck MPFI then ill try a GOOD ecu and then a new jumper harness. tyfor all the help every1. i have been without a car for like a month and a half now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and yea i have them on a resistor box. idk what injectors they are. but the car ran with them in there b4 i bought it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kk i think i figured it out. does ne1 know the vacume lines for this motor? and/or the old ef wire harness. i need to know what plugs the IAT, MAP and the thermo switch are. again ty for all the help every1

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts

·
Registered
90' crx duh?
246 Posts
i took it to a swap shop they charged me $500.00 to tightin the gas pedle so i diidnt have to stay on the gas. so i really dont wanna go back there. can any1 plz help me with this neverending project????

OMG, 500.00$ for that? why did you pay them that? at most it should have been 50.00-100.00$ For five benjamins they should have fixed it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts