Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Aiight, I'm putting a z6 mini-me in the crx and really have no need for this stuff.

Car related stuff:
90 Si Harness with injector clips(Missing distributor plugs) $25 shipped
90 Si Injector resistor box $20 shipped

Virgin PM5 ECU $28 shipped

2 2 1/4 manderal U-bends and 1 2 1/4 45* bend. Retails for ~$30ea from Jegs. $40 shipped for all 3

Cap and rotor for a 92-95 1.5/1.6L. Used roughly 1000 miles. $15 shipped

Exhaust gasket for an axel back.... $5 shipped or I'll throw it in for free if you buy something else.

Magna flow 2 1/2" inlet/offset outlet muffler. 2000miles of use $25hipped

Pionner 6x9's. Taken out of box to make templates. Never hooked up. $25 shipped

Older Alpine Head Unit. CD player reads when it feels like it. $20 shipped

Non-car goods:

Panasonic Hi8 vid cam. Needs a battery. I have the charger and cables n such for it. $25 shipped

Underworld with Underworld Evolution(copy) and Saw1(not pictured) Saw II $10 Shipped ea or $25 shipped for all

Kershaw Spring-assist knife with Snap-On logo on it $20 shipped

Gerber knife $15 shipped

Marshal channel selector pedal, never really used $20 shipped

Doom3 PC game, played 3 times. Has box, legit cd key and instruction books $15 shipped

Guaging interest section:

Smart Parts Ion PB gun. ~ 2 cases shot through it. Locking feedneck, sythe trigger, no-drop on/off valve, progressive barrel. Stock body, board, internals. If 17BPS can't hit something then u need to give up + most tournys are capped at 15bps anyways.

comes with evolution hopper. The internals work but it needs a new shell ($20 at any local pb shop)
JT Mask with fan

$275 shipped obo

Pics up tonight or tommrrow since I changed the thread.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Might be interested in the bends, I will get back to you.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
i thought you were interested in a trade??

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
well if you are not interested in trading for the tranny just say so and i'll move on. i was just trying to help you out. i thought a trade was a good deal and you pay shipping both ways.......................... oh well SH*T happens.............

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well if you are not interested in trading for the tranny just say so and i'll move on. i was just trying to help you out. i thought a trade was a good deal and you pay shipping both ways.......................... oh well SH*T happens.............

You have to find out the shipping cost to 24946 for the trans. I'm interested in it, but I can also get one from the junkyard for $75 which would probaly be cheaper than shipping.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Pm'd you bro

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.