Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 90 EF2 Sedan. I want to experiment and put a sport bike muffler on my car. I want to know, how will it sound? Where can I look to get one?

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm not sure this would be a great idea because the inside diameter of your cars exhaust is a little larger than that of a motorcycle. You could try it though. I'm betting you'll get a lot of backpressure.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
lmao this reminds me of YEARS ago, prolly 10+ when the first fast and the furious came out. There was a guy around here that put a STOCK 2 stroke muffler on his car lol. You could literally hear the car gasping.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
yeah i seen it before in new jersey and it sounds pretty nice and i was thinking bout to do that on my hatchback but decide to leave a stock or open header :D

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
I bought a 95 f150 wit a 5.8L a good while ago.. when i got it it had a stock Suzuki bike muffler on it.. it didn't sound awful but i quickly put a magna-flow on it and it sounded better.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
that "supertrapp" muffler is on an NSX... ha!

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
douggie do a little research, he is the only lame ass who would put a motorcycle muffler on his car.
hahahah true

1 - 20 of 29 Posts