Honda D Series Forum banner

which motor to go in my CRX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
this is what i think you should do: F2D swap using a built F22B1 bottom end, w/ H22A crank and F22B2 head (with bisi guts) attached to an ex/si hydro trans with mFactory 3rd/L3 4th/5th/4.7 FD, then toss in some boost FTW! ;)

edit: on a side note, bisi/hasport have come out with a driver side mount for the h/f2d and h/f2b swaps for the "EF". making this kind of a swap mechanically easy. now wiring is a whole differnt nightmare :lol:.

·
sub-sponsor
5,175 Posts
d16y7/8 if you dont like rods staying in your motor

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
b20 w/b16 head w/ lsd trans get power on top and bottom ends with a tuned ECU and some basic bolt ons prolly run mighty quick on the track

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
11,969 Posts
y8 i say

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
I have a z6 in my 90 crx si, its boosted and it likes to eat up v8s as snacks.

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
Z6, I just finished wiring my z6 4thgen setup, hope to finally get it running this weekend

·
Registered
826 Posts
go with a jdm d15b. its a vx block with z6 head and works just fine with p28 ecu.

it wont cost much either

·
Registered
402 Posts
Get a JDM d16z6 AKA zcvtec.... It is a very simple swap.. just make sure you check out rywire.com to get the harness and a few other NECESSARY things.

Come on now guys...
A) this is a FI section......
B) this is also "d-series.org"
C) this kid looks to be no older then 21 years old.. and probably couldnt afford a h22 swap let alone be able to DO the swap himself..

1 - 20 of 67 Posts