Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dude had a non vtec AUTOMATIC 94 coupe on bags and riced as hell.. lol but hey he has money so i did a swap for him.. hes headed in the right direction with the looks now hes going to paint it milano red take the wing off and get stock bumpers with oem fog and lips.. thank god..

basically ripped out the bags and put stock suspension on swapped in a 70k mile z6 converted to standard from auto.. and installed a greddy kit with a custom DIY backdoor ic and are baller ass fab skills making a turbo heat shield since the greddy one is gay

yah its a fmu and missing link..5.5 psi greddy kit woo hoo GAY i know.. but it will hold him till next offshore hitch then he can buy the s300 3bar map and headstuds and boost her to 15 psi or so..

the car def needs some TLC

ohh yah we didnt clean the engine bay, because he was pushing us to get it out the door.. i wanted to trust me.. :(

before with bags.. and neons.. alos ripped them off..

heres the carnage

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha as i said he boght the car this way he is converting it back to oem.. and painting it.. the vent will be GONE check out the double decker tenzo wing u can see it in one picture lol i swear when u let off the gas @ 70 u are slowed to 40 in like a second cause of the drag it has haha

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FMU = rice. guess you forgot to swap that :lol:
i only put in parts that they buy.. :) no freebees here.. and yes FMU = crap

you cant polish a turd lol

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
De-ricing FTW! Still don't like that FG bumper though...but from what I read that's temporary until the OEM bumper comes.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hopefully it will only be fmu for 2 weeks.. and i told him not to boost past 70 mph cause thats the way u blow it with fmu.. i stuck myy wideband on it its running 10.8-11.6 in boost with the fmu so it should be okay for sparatic boost sessions just not long ones.. but liek i said i told him to take it easy till we can get some REAL managment on their

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Nice work!
De-ricing is like a public service, everyone benefits!
LOL, big IC, little turbo!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts