Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
95 honda del sol Si
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i have a set of Konig 18" rims on my del sol... yes, 18 frickin inches o rims... and i hate em. bought em on the car. look awesome, ride like sh!t. so im shoppin round for smaller rims. i was thinkin 16's so i dont go through a HUGE difference. and im not sure if id like 15's bein too small. but idk yet. i would like some input to help a guy with some goofy @$$ tires. I also dont have $800 to spend on new rims. my dad's offering to assist in buying me some before we drive out to california from illinois. my car also has ebay coilovers so the combo is... well.... crap. I would also like to sell these rims to get most o my money back. any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
You want 15 inch wheels with a 50 series tire. Its enough for sporty looks and perfect for comfort. 14" & 15" are all that I have run for years but here in the near futur (i.e. This weekend, maybe) I will be getting some 16" from one of my white cousins.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
95 honda del sol Si
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, my 17's raised me like a 4x4, your shit must look like an H2
haha they're lowered so its fine. 15's? really? they make that big o difference than 16's?

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
where do you live ? if you are in the bayarea come pick up some 15"s from me. playa price, and they have history too.

·
Registered
95 honda del sol Si
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i live in illinois. but ill b going out to santa barbara late may. but i would like the rims BEFORE the trip lol

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
check CL maybe you can come up on something clean and then throw a set of my new favorite rubber on em'

sumi HTR-z winns!

·
Registered
95 honda del sol Si
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
check CL maybe you can come up on something clean and then throw a set of my new favorite rubber on em'

sumi HTR-z winns!
wats CL? and idk wat tires im gettin yet

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Tron, I swear.... if you are selling the A/R/E wheels I will fly to Cali to kick your driverside door on your sedan.

BTW, Sumitomo HTR-Z FTW.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
Tron, I swear.... if you are selling the A/R/E wheels I will fly to Cali to kick your driverside door on your sedan.

BTW, Sumitomo HTR-Z FTW.

bwaahahahhaha! :3dtard: wait? I have a sedan? ......... oh no the meshies are tough ! I'm keepin those, it's the purple dongles I want to get rid of. there are some 'merican racing mags I have my eye on :bigok:

and yes htr-z are teh pr0no

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Sorry. I keep thinking that you have a sedan, I mean your FG coupe. And you know that I'd buy those if you werent on the WRONG coast.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
haha left coast is the most........... kewl?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts