Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright here I go again with wiring questions, so I picked up a spare parts Si hatch and so far switched the tach equipped cluster and threw the dash clock in aswell. Due to the fact that the wiring was already there and the fact I will be respraying my car this spring got me thinking. You see, this parts car also has the full moonroof set-up still intact (one of the only things left other than the dash) and I thought I way remove it and cut around that portion of the roof to install in my car when time comes for the respray. Now I'm just wondering if the harness in my car would have the wiring already there for it or should I strip that part of the harness from this other car. Looks like it runs up the drivers side a pillar and to the motor and that's about it in the manual, anybody know??

Sorry for the long explanation, Mike.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i just took mine out as im trying to save wieght as its a track car... anyways im pretty sure that the roof is a little bit diff from the two cars. the on with the moonroof has lips around where the window of it is.. ill get some pics up for you to see. but as for the wiring. it does run up the drivers a pillar and it should just connect to you harness that you have in you car.. you just need to find it but im sure that that wont be hard as your tking it out of the old car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts