Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Civic Hatch Zc
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought to you by my team **Low Life Crooks** this is a MONTHLY meet. So don't show up every Thursday disrespecting local businesses. Taking place May 17 this month @ Best Buy at 1470 mountain ave. Duarte, ca 91010. Meet and greet starts at 8pm. Every month the turn outs get bigger so arrive early for good parking. Please leave the drama at home. NO burnouts, NO reving, NO loud music, NO rice!!! We have permission from local businesses and police to hold this meet so please pick up after yourself and RESPECT others. If you see my brown Ef w/rack representing **Low Life Crooks** come say hi!

**MediaJunkies will be covering this event, so wash ur car and armor all those tires!! Ur car might end up on their website**

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
LOL,

I trip out every time I see that ^ panda. Why Thursday meets ? wouldn't it be more convenient on weekends ?

·
Registered
1989 Civic Hatch Zc
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's the bestbuy right off the 210 freeway. We picked thursday bc there's other meets that go other days of the week. And parking is very limited on the weekends. One reason why businesses and police don't mind the loitering. It would be pretty cool to get some DSO members to show up.

·
Registered
civic
379 Posts
It's the bestbuy right off the 210 freeway. We picked thursday bc there's other meets that go other days of the week. And parking is very limited on the weekends. One reason why businesses and police don't mind the loitering. It would be pretty cool to get some DSO members to show up.
ill swing by after i get out lol its literally rite down the street! :bigok:

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
It's a ways to go for me. But when I get my hatchback running I may check it out. Hope you have a decent turn out !

·
Registered
civic
379 Posts
Nice, bring ur friends.. spread the word. Don't forget to say hello.
i got a text from a buddy about this meet exactly haha so ill prob roll up with him. im guessing its gonna be pretty big

·
Registered
1989 Civic Hatch Zc
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good. Yeah, we are hoping for a good turn out. Keep spreading the word. See you guys then. Look for the brown Ef with rack. Say hello.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts