Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(not sure if this belongs here, mods feel free to move it as necessary)

This year we are going to try to do a new sale each month. What we need from you guys are ideas.

Feel free to post up what you guys would like to order in the upcoming months, combos/packages you would like to see added to the site, anything. I'll try to sift through it and see what we can do to ;)

-Jay

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
My Xenocron wish list includes a LC1 W/gauge, 255LPH fuel pump w/relay, and a manual boost controller.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I need pistons and rings, cheap, unemployed student. Could prolly use a set of main and rod bearings too.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tuning packages (emulator and hulog)
slick way to save $10 on an Ostrich and a datalogging cable:

Go to the link below and from the "wideband upgrade" drop-down menu select "remove LC-1 wideband from kit" . Then you will get the Ostrich and Xenocron datalogging cable for $200 instead of the normal $210 if purchased seperately.

Xenrocron Tuning: DIYer Intro Tuning Package (Moates Ostrich Eprom Emulator, USB Datalogging Kit, Innovate LC-1 Wideband Kit) #DIY-Intro-Pk

-Jay

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
February sale is up and running....don't think we ignored you guys, this month we had some extra injectors we wanted to move ;)

-Jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts