Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1971 VW Super Beetle
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is actually a pretty fun game. From a quick search it is on iOS, Android and Windows Phone. The cars are fictional but the actual game mechanics are fun and the controls are customizable and easy to use. Multiplayer too but I don't know if it is cross platform.

I am having a lot of fun playing it.

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
I will check it out I'm downloading it now!

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts

·
Registered
1971 VW Super Beetle
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I am trying it get a 30 second drift and a 30k point drift for an achievement on the 3rd course

EDIT: Nailed it! 40k+ score and it was longer than 30 seconds 2 birds one drift.

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Just switched my settings to a steering wheel and pedals makes it a whole lot easier to play to me but the hand break is almost useless to me lol I like the game though

·
Registered
1971 VW Super Beetle
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just switched my settings to a steering wheel and pedals makes it a whole lot easier to play to me but the hand break is almost useless to me lol I like the game though
Yeah I don't use the handbrake at all. I just full throttle everything haha

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Yeah I don't use the handbrake at all. I just full throttle everything haha
Just like in real life full throttle or nothing!

By the way just got a single 40K drift on second course freaking sideways the whole course almost lol

Now I cant get 10k geuss I lost it already fun game thanks for putting it out there for us to find!

·
Registered
1971 VW Super Beetle
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if you have rooted your phone and use a PS3 controller with it I made a button mapping for Drift Mania 2 (assuming you're using the "SixAxisController" app)

·
セックス大好&#
'93 240sex
505 Posts
Damnit im gonna get in trouble at work lol. This gane is fun haha. I had to change to the pedals and steering wheel though, the slide bar and phone tilting sucked lol

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
Downloaded and played. Definitely easier with steering wheel and pedals. Now I am on the fence on whether to purchase or not. Lots of fun.

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Downloaded and played. Definitely easier with steering wheel and pedals. Now I am on the fence on whether to purchase or not. Lots of fun.
Yeah me to IDK how I have got away with it at work so far I have played for almost a hour non stop the day I got it lol

And I spent almost hour and a half on the shitter playing last night you lose track of time quick with this game

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Using the same go to menu the same spot for the pedals it should be there man^^^

1 - 18 of 18 Posts