Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm doing a suspension overhaul on my 92 Civic. Replacing all bushings, shocks, etc. My concern is weather or not to be concerned about mixing and matching bushings from different companies. So far i have Pro thane front lower control arm bushings, but was planning on using In gals camber adjusting arms in the upper front, with their urethane bushings. I was also going to use their rear upper units with urethane.

I have absolutely no clue what to do with the rear trailing arm bushings, i know there has been great debate about this and I couldn't find any clear answers. Anyone want to chime in about that?

I think pro thane is the only company that makes rear compensater arm bushings, and would most likely use them in the rear lowers as well.

I will be using Tein coilovers, not sure the model, but not the most expensive or the least.

Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
You'll never find an actual answer about the RTA bushings, people will debate it to no end, but NOBODY can show proof that there a safty issue, they just say there is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts