Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I own a koyo radiator before I got this. This review is for the 3 core model. Its their new top line model. Over $500 for the set.

1st thing wrong the fan is blowing the wrong way. Its suppose to be direct plug in and it push air to exit out the front bumper. The bottom fan tab is aluminum. It does not line up to the holes so u must bend and the its brittle and want to break.

2nd the build quality is not as good as koyo. The aluminum is the softest and thin, and dull aswell compared to koyo. Costing over $100 more.

I can rewire the fan plug and polish the aluminum but bottom line low quality to hi price. And I'm having to put some work in fixing something very expensive already

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I own a koyo radiator before I got this. This review is for the 3 core model. Its their new top line model. Over $500 for the set.

1st thing wrong the fan is blowing the wrong way. Its direct plug in and it push air to exit out the front bumper. The shroud or fan tab need bending to bolt to radiator. Its want to break off so I cant bolt the fan on flush.

2nd the build quality is not as good as koyo. The aluminum is the softest and thin aluminum. Its Its dull aswell compared to koyo. Costing over $100 more.

I can rewire the fan plug and polish the aluminum but bottom line low quality to hi price. And I'm having to put some work in fixing something very expensive already

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,933 Posts
in for pics

Reactions: drtalon123
1 - 3 of 3 Posts