Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello you all,

I have a Honda logo with a d13b7 engine.
Recently i have some problems with compression. I have a misfire in one cylinder, already checked injector and spark.
I think its a valve problem (If the problem was on the cylinder i would burn oil, but it dont) It sucks a little bit on the exhaust.
Well I am thinking about opening the head and take a look on the valves and maybe try to grind with some grind paste to seal it better or even change the valve if it its the problem.
I dont have tools to do a leak test and a compression test. So I diagnosed by eliminating the possible problems (spark, fuel and air intake).

Now that I decided to open the head I am trying to find gasket to fit in this car.
You guys know what gaskets will fit in a d13b7 since its hard to find stuff for this car if you are not in japan.

Thank you!

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,289 Posts
probably, but you should look for a service manual for your specific vehicle. Ive been wrong before

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is no service manual for d13b7. At least not on the internet... That's sucks, Its just a small information that make the whole difference.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,289 Posts
D13B7[edit]
  • Found in:
    • 1998–2001 Honda Logo 3D/5D
      • Displacement : 1,343 cc (82.0 cu in)
      • Bore and Stroke : 75.0 x 76.0 mm
      • Compression : 9.2
      • Power : 66 PS (48.5 kW; 65.1 hp) at 5000 rpm
      • Torque : 11.3 kg⋅m (110.8 N⋅m; 81.7 lbf⋅ft) at 2500 rpm
      • Valvetrain : SOHC (2 valves per cylinder)
    • Fuel Control : Multi-point fuel Injection, PGM-FI

bore is 75mm.

• D16 series engines (1.6 liter)
    • Bore and Stroke: 75.0 mm × 90.0 mm

bore is 75mm

d16y8 mls gasket should work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts