1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
same^^^
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How do pigs communicate with eachother?

Swine language, lolroflomgwdyjs!!11!

Been around for a while. Look at itrader for vouches. Have confidence that you will receive exactly what is described/pictured. Shipped prices mean in the 48 contiguous United States. Plus, I tell jokes.

ARP extended wheel studs. 4 packs of 4 studs. Can separate. $10 a pop plus $8 shipping***SOLD AND SHIPPED***

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Blitz BOV. older style, still works great. $38 shipped

Dsm 390cc injectors. 2 have cracked pintle caps, but does not affect operation. You might consider removing them to avoid sucking them in to the motor. Can support ~12psi d-series/230hp <--best educated guess. $55 shipped

2 d16z6/d15z1/b16 style vtec solenoids One has plugs in great shape, the other I'm not even sure if it works, although it should. Good looking one includes gasket. 38 shipped for the looker, 20 shipped for the h**ker.

Vtec in a box. MSD rpm activated switch. Adjustable (3000rpm-5200rpm; 200 rpm increments) rpm box instead of pills. Includes solenoid plug, correctly wired relay, and terminals on all wires for simple hookup. Needs power, ground, and rpm signal. Very simple. $78 shipped

Good 4-wire o2 sensor. Used. obd-1 conversions need this. $30 shipped

Scroll down please!
-josh-

·
Registered
same^^^
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

DSM FPR like b&m style. You may be able to swap the adjuster to a honda FPR. Maybe not, maybe you have a crank-walk, ahem, dsm.

15/16" brake master cyl. In good condition, should be flushed with fluid before use. Bolts to most honda/acura chassis.

IACV's. One for a z6 mainfold(SOLD), the other for a gsr manifold. Don't know what they fit otherwise. $12 a pop, shipped.

B-series adj cam gear. Used? What you see is what you get. Only 1. Old school. $38 shipped

Kenwood equalizer/amplifier. 1 rca input, 3 rca outputs, 1 output is for subwoofer gain control. Used, works great. Fits in EF clock spot. $38 shipped.

Autometer ultralight AFR gauge. looks brand new, but prob used. NO scratches on lens. Great condition. $30 shipped

I will add more as the garage gets cleaned more, lol. It got messy turbo'ing the rex. May have some silicone 2.5" hose, and a CCA 6" intercooler leftover... I'll let you know. Check back often. Thanks!

-josh-

·
Registered
91 hatch
1,249 Posts
fyi on the price for injectors i got a set of brand new dsm 450cc injectors for 50 bucks shipped. asking for more than that especially for used, and damaged ones is robbery.

·
Registered
same^^^
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The pintle caps have been shown to not affect performance. I simply want people to know EXACTLY what they might be buying, so I include that as a description. DSM injectors go for anywhere between $50(cheapest I've ever seen) and $70(moderately expensive). I usually list things for a fair market price, and if combined with other items, will end up being purchased for much less, by saving on shipping.

I can include some modified rubber seals for the manifold for the buyer, if he needs them. I also have a good resistor box needing a new home.

Here's some that just ended on EBAY for 66 shipped
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=110091268906&rd=1,1

-josh-

·
Registered
same^^^
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sure do. Email me to confirm your purchase.

I guess I forgot to mention... AMkrew_1(at)yahoo.com is both my email and paypal address. Thanks a bunch, guys!

-josh-

·
Registered
same^^^
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
more added

Working resistor box. removed from an obd-0 integra. $10 shipped. Picture just for you, d-ranged ;)

obd-1 manual p72, chipped/socketted by me. I used it in my crx for about 9 months, and finally decided to use a p28 instead. Has ZIF socket and removable jumper, to return it back to a stock p72 when the jumper is removed. Works great, and Gauranteed to work or your money back. That's how I roll. $190 shipped

58mm obd-0 (b16) throttlebody. No tps included. Fits on z6/y8/y5/other? manifolds. larger than the 56mm that came stock. Usefull for newer motors in obd-0 cars. $18 shipped

Will add more as I decide what I don't need. Thanks!
-josh-

·
Registered
same^^^
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pm'd back. I'll let you know.
-josh-

·
Registered
same^^^
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Waiting on usps shipment of boxes. Studs are spoken for. Bump this back up.
-josh-

·
Registered
same^^^
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was told it was from a GSR. I'd do 30 shipped to you for the master cyl.
Thanks for asking!
-josh-

·
Registered
same^^^
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump for sold studs. Look again for things you may need! :TU:

Thanks for looking!
-josh-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts