Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i wanted to make a thread about trying to meet up with some people on here thats going to mir this sunday...

im getting my car pulled up there, and a few buddys are going up to watch. just look for an ugly looking primered 96 coupe, but fast as hell :)

i dont know how we could meet up, maybe exchange numbers or something

not too sure if this belongs in the forum, but i put "turbo" d-series meet up, so maybe it can stay in the forced induction section haha

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
to bad hardly no one on here is near me. iowa isnt much of a civic place to be i guess. hopefully someday me and my buddies can go somewhere to meet up with some guys on here

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
good luck guys, wish to be closer .

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
i want to go but its cutting it close, there is a guy driving up from Virginia to look at my CRX if he says he is taking it i wont be able to go.

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i want to go but its cutting it close, there is a guy driving up from Virginia to look at my CRX if he says he is taking it i wont be able to go.
why are you selling the rex? i hope to fund another project build haha.. you can still come to support the d-series guys haha....

i put half my interior back in so i could run true street, but the thing is, theres gonna be alot faster cars then mine in true street, and also i dont have a cage yet... and true street is heads up, so i dont think ill make it too far... i dont know how then do things, maybe they try to match you up with people running around the same times... but i could run 10's but once that happens they will boot me for not having a cage, so i may just run et street

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
to bad hardly no one on here is near me. iowa isnt much of a civic place to be i guess. hopefully someday me and my buddies can go somewhere to meet up with some guys on here
i'll be in iowa for thanksgiving. im from davenport. more specifically eldridge. pretty much my entire family still lives there. i'll be staying with my mom. we could meet up sometime. i'll prolly be meeting up with I-Wicked too. I hope his car is done by then, mine should definitely be... finally.

i'll be meeting 1.5slowmatic there. anyone else wants to meet up PM me your number and name, and I'll reply with mine.

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
wrong forum

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wrong forum
well when they see it, they can move it.. i wasnt sure if it could stay in here or not, beings its a "turbo meet" haha

·
11,892 Posts
well when they see it, they can move it.. i wasnt sure if it could stay in here or not, beings its a "turbo meet" haha
Why is it a turbo meet only? There are plenty of N/A guys from d-s going to this. Tuna and slomo will both be there.

Regardless, wrong forum. Should be in the event forum.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
yessir ill be there, but mindless, i wont be N/A much longer ha soooo... but im still N/A at heart. Hit me on AIM or PM me for da digits

·
11,892 Posts
yessir ill be there, but mindless, i wont be N/A much longer ha soooo... but im still N/A at heart. Hit me on AIM or PM me for da digits
Ya, I know.

Wish I could go but school > my ass.

·
11,892 Posts
oh mindless you mofo damnit. But yey guys lets get this going get some more people up in here that said they where going boostfreaks you got a pm sir
Doesn't matter anyway remember....usps lost my fucking conversion harness. Car is sitting until I can order another one.

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Doesn't matter anyway remember....usps lost my fucking conversion harness. Car is sitting until I can order another one.
i know that feeling.. why do you think i have -1 on my itrader.. i will never use usps in m y life again.. sold pistons to a guy, sent them through usps, and they lost them... thats what i get by not getting a tracking number..

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
i know that feeling.. why do you think i have -1 on my itrader.. i will never use usps in m y life again.. sold pistons to a guy, sent them through usps, and they lost them... thats what i get by not getting a tracking number..
Damn I have never had a issue with the usps damn priority mail is the shit snail mail sucks but back on topic see some of you fuckers there and damn mindless that is the suck I feel for ya they are hating on you and dont want the beast running

·
11,892 Posts
Srlsy, fuck the usps. Next time order something it won't be shipped through them.

Damn I have never had a issue with the usps damn priority mail is the shit snail mail sucks but back on topic see some of you fuckers there and damn mindless that is the suck I feel for ya they are hating on you and dont want the beast running
It's w/e, contemplating selling the engine anyway, who knows.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
i haven't had any problems with any shipping companies... yet.

i hope not to. sucks mindless. hope everything works out...

now back on topic. who all is running their cars, and who all is at least going to have them? i wont be doing either.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts