Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Acura Integra
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, MyBlkVtec and I were going to see if anyone else wanted to have a get together this weekend down in the Twin Cities. I am from northern minnesota but i will be coming down to the cities on friday afternoon so i was thinking we should all get together either friday night and hang out or cruise, or do it saturday afternoon or night, or sunday late morning before the dub car show at the minneapolis conventions center and then we could go to the show. If anyone can make it would be awesome, let me know what time works for you and if we get a time that seems to work for most ppl we will go with that.

So let me know if you wanna do it Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. We will probly meet in minneapolis or st. paul unless someone has another preference. (I was also thinking maybe the MOA or somewhere else cool.)

·
Registered
1998 Acura Integra
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good, unless anyone else comes and can't make it on the 11th, I think maybe we should meet late morning somewhere for breakfast and then head to the car show. Sound good?? you know the cities better than i do paul so where is good for breakfast??

And i know their are other members on here from MN, so you guys better show up, come on guys. I think i can get boost boy to come, and my GF maggie (that is her name on d-series too) will be with me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts