Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Civic
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay as some of yall know I got the mini me swap working.

now weeding out small problems

1) can some one send me a picture of there throttle position?

2) i have a auto so the kick down cable can someone send me a pic of both.

I can't seem to get these right. when I'm on the gas a little the tranny downshifts. (possibly kick down cable too tight?)

And when the car is at idle it is high, could the throttle cable be too tight? or is my timing to high by a cunt hair?

Please Help, I want to get this shit done once and for all.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
were did you set the ign timing too? and yes your throttle cable could be too tight the should be a tiny bit off play in it and i think the kick down needs an 1/8" of play. is your tb closing the whole way?

·
Registered
94 Civic
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ign 16*, throttle shuts but when i push throttle lever not to give it throttle it slows down so maybe the TB isn't shutting all the way. and how the hell do you measure 1/8 in of play???

·
Registered
94 Civic
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pictures of someone else's set up would help then i can just adjust mine to there's.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
the throttle body maybe gummed up and grab the cable and move it up and down should move about and 1/8 and seeing someone elses setup and gonna help cause all cars are different

·
Registered
94 Civic
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what do you recommend to clean TB with? I have break clean.... Don't want flames to shoot out the back though. LOL Ether?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts