Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno what the problem with me mini-me is its a d15b8, with Z6 head, B18a TB and converted to MPFI from DPFI with full Si harnness converson I'm running a PG7 ecu (88 teggy) Its in a 1990 Civic STD. the problem is it wont fire, It turns over and will fire a little bit but it wont start. I pulled the plugs and they were wet with gas except one I will check the wiring to that injector. tested the spark on all cylinders and it was good, didnt check timing yet prolly should. maybe the cam is off a tooth? how exactly do I check timing on a mini-me (same as the haynes manual says?) maybe check compression? I dunno PLZ help. Thanks.

-Jason

K

·
0 Posts
check your compression. Could be bad injectors or wiring. Other thing is ground. A tooth off shouldn't stop it from starting. It'll run funny but not so bad that it won't start. Also check you dizzy and make sure it is set on cylinder number 1 with it on TDC. My mini me didn't want to start because my dizzy was 180 degree off. Just some thoughts.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good idea I'll check that, as for the fuel only cylinder number 4 isnt getting fuel all the others are wet I think its the wiring on #4.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts