Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i just did my mini me everything went successful no problem but i need to know how do i make my ac work using my p28? i got a p2p and ac works but not on my p28 , i wire vtec all ready and i still got a cel how do i check this codes? will autozone read this code using my p28?

thanks!

·
Registered
1993 Cobra
4,036 Posts
your using the p28 so you cant use a obd-port scan guage. You have to use a jumper and count the cel flashes. Dont know what to say about your a/c.

·
Registered
1993 Cobra
4,036 Posts
i forgot where the thread is, but in the meantime get a haynes manual or download it from someones sig. It has the cel codes. The a/c might be as simple a wire or plug not connected to bad relays.

·
Registered
HONDA
194 Posts
well just to throw my two cents in I would get a a/c from and obd1 car and that would work with the p28 becasue you are putting a obd1 ecu into a obd2 car....because with the obd2 car the wiring is diff so you might just need to get a connector for it.....

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
na just need to re wire but i think i found out how i was reading the obd1 and obd2b schematic and i found where should i redirect my cables i will try it friday when i get a free time

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
-_-.. jump the connector with a paperclip with the car in acessory mode (igntion on, engine off) then count the number of blinks,

OBD1

Short blink = 1

long blink = 10

Put it together and tell us what codes you get. You will get a short space of silence between codes to differentiate them.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
with the car off insert a loop thin enough piece or wire into the holes on the connectors

that means make the black wire touch the brown wire? do i have to unplug the blue plug out of the green one or can it stay inside?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

in this pic the plug is unplug can i just leave it in or do i have to take it off? also i need to just get a paper clip and attach the black wire to the brown and thats it

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
im not sure.. it should be in the 92-95 manual on how to check codes. your simply jumping two wires thats what i know. One will be ground the other im not sure. Probibally the brown/black wires.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts