Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im putting together a d16a6 with a z6 head i got egal rod and srp low compression pistons i think there 8;1 cr stock bore rebuilt stock head what. what do you think is a good psi to start at oh ya around here the highest we can get at the pump is 94oct let me no what you think

·
Registered
841 Posts
um its depending one what springs is in the wastegate and what kinda set up your even running..theres not enough info in ur post to even help you out with what u wanna do or want..mostly 8-10 ibs for normal starts..and the oct level you have out there will be fine..most people run 93 around here

explain more next time..

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
like i said we can get 94 oct at the pump and my spring doesnt really matter im running a boost controler im running a nissan turbo with the internalgate removed an d using a external gates stainless manifold and 2 3/4 inch exhaust i want to try to push 300whp is that to much am i dreaming

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
how can i tell if its a t25 or t28 im pretty sure its a t28 what kind of boost can a t28 boost with out destroying it self
Post a pix so others can see. And it depends on what kind of t28 it could be 15psi or 25psi. Without knowing what kind of turbo it is its hard to say.

Isn't a mini me a d15 block with a vtec head?
Yes a mini me normally is a d15b7 with a z6 head. U get better head flow and a bump in compression.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Post a pix so others can see. And it depends on what kind of t28 it could be 15psi or 25psi. Without knowing what kind of turbo it is its hard to say.

Yes a mini me normally is a d15b7 with a z6 head. U get better head flow and a bump in compression.
I liked your a/c turbo thread X

1 - 20 of 32 Posts