Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a bad ticket and my company might fire me. I am 24 yo living in stl but can move if necessary. I have 4 years otr experience and am a decent mechanic. also gf lives in boise so I could move there no problem. I have friends in Tulsa so a job there would be cool too. just lmk if you guys can help me out I know its a long shot but pm me if you can help.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Bummer, soon as I'm healthy enough, I'll be driving OTR too, gotta be careful with the driving record...for what it's worth, I applied to CR England last year and they called me back within a half hour, they were actively looking for people. I was honest with the recruiter about having been a pot smoker, she said to call back when I had a year clean which for me will be Feb 15. Unfortunately, I have some health issues that need to be addressed before I re-enter the workforce, probably won't re-apply until May or June if all goes well

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
Hope everything works out. Depending on how bad the ticket, you should have no problems getting another job if the current one lets you go. If you ever come to NC, my dad and brother both drive and have some connections, my mom is a dispatcher and has a lot of them so let me know

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
what was the ticket for, you never did say when we spoke...

·
セックス大好&#
'93 240sex
505 Posts
Tulsa? Oklahoma? I can probably hook you up with a job at the dealership I work at brother. Pay wont be great but if you need help lmk

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I got that shit happen to me years ago. Company had a limit of 7 points on your record and an accident counted as 4 even if it wasnt your failt. I was driving 2k-3k miles a month in city in the seattle area. I tapped a car once, and got driven off the road by a hit and run and that was it for me.

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
worse comes to worse if I lose my license ta in boise needs 2 techs its close to her work. should be around 12hr

put in a few apps and one was accidentally on a job site got 20 vm this morning. I love my company hope they keep me I did 55k with a lot of home time and home every weekend. they love me just hope insurance keeps me.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Bump for an update

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks good so far caught boss on a good day

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
361 Posts
Here in Florida they advertise a place called The Ticket Clinic. Basically it's just a traffic law firm that goes to court for you and keeps requesting a new trial date until the cop doesn't show up. Then the judge throws out the case. I have no idea if the laws are the same there but have you looked into a traffic lawyer?

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I called road law, cdl lawyers. they are doing the same, thanks that helps. they are helping me out a lot just might be a possibility that they will say I have to testify.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts