·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
peak outputs every sensor on the car can be displayed

man this thing is great and less than 170$

no need to have any gauges now .. guess ill sell all my gauges to buy this

check out the video of it working man its sweet

some people are cutting holes in the gauge cluster mounting it flush and putting abs plastic over the clear parts to make it like those 2000$ racepak gauges

it even checks and clears error codes

and they can datalog for 20 mins and longer cause there is a place for a sd card to be put in it

it also has programmable warnings/ and shift lights

any 0-5 volt sensor will work with this

it works on neptune crome hondata s300,kpro,ectune

video

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j20/redintegNZ/?action=view&current=MVI_1590.flv

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the firmware is also upgradeable so more updates will come out like s2000 style cluster setups and so forth ..

if you have neptune u can actually adjust fuel and timing without the laptop

he said hondata has not let him do this yet , but i can be done soon as they give him permission

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
i like it but is it able to be set up with wideband o2.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
nice......

my build list has just been changed....
delete autometer gauges and add tunerview II

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
rep'd

also how does it work, so do you just plug into the data logging port on an ecu w/ supported program, and it reads off the stock sensors through the ecu or do you have to buy all the sensors/ senders

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
That is BA.

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
im very interested, especially with the iat's..

x2 on a link to where to get it, and do you just plug it into the ecu 4 pin plug? and in order to get the wideband function to work, do you just tie it into the acual sensor?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I seen this product on honda-tech a while. It look like a very good product. I'm thinking of ditching all my gauges for a tunerview II.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I already sold all my gauges and my zeitronix wideband with display to pick this up

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
i want the one in the last pic.... it looks great w/ the jdm center, i just dont want some duche bustin my window out thinking its a radio.... do they make one w/ a detatchable faceplate

·
Registered
721 Posts
I need one...how do you think I could put this on the gf's list of shit to buy for me for xmas without her brain overloading trying to figure out what it actually is? I think I'll just say its an in dash dvd player and its the only one that will work with my car :p

·
My sig is longer than yours
2,163 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts