Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon from Japan ladies and gentlemen. I'm a long time lurker on DSO and actually I thought I was a member for the longest time until I tried to log in today. I used to be fairly active on CRXCommunity but I haven't had a CRX in many years unfortunately. I currently have two EG4s. One red, which I call Shitwagon, and then a black one which does not have a name. I'll [post pictures below. The black car is 100% stock with the exception of the crappy Enkei wheels which I hate. The red car has a full 98 spec ITR brake setup and GTS-T wheels. Soon the red car will have 00' spec sway bars in the front and rear, I just don't quite have the time to dedicate to cars so I do a little here and there. I'll try to create a build thread at some point, however, I didn't document what I have worked on very well so there are some holes in the story line here and there. Most of the work I have done was cleaning and bringing the red car up to being comfortable to drive again. It was DISGUSTINGLY filthy, meaning that it looked like a werewolf and her cubs were living out of the car in the middle of northern Wisconsin under a pine tree eating nothing but Japanese candy.

Anyhow, glad to be a part of the D series community, although I was a "ZC" guy formerly, if there is such a thing, and now I'm a D15B guy lol. I have a JDM D16a VTEC in a storage unit here that I plan to build for boost and I'll eventually do something with the black car but for now the red car soaks up my spare time. Both cars are filthy right now and the red car is in dire need of paint.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts