Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now available for the 92-00 D series!

Put more power to the ground with the MFactory Stage 1 Racing Axles, designed specifically for the high performance Road/Race market and conservatively rated to 450whp.

-Made from 100% Pure Australian Steel
-Axle Shafts & 10% larger 6-Ball CV Joints Forged from High-Nickel Chromoly -Steel & put through our proprietary heat treatment process
-Hollow center shaft core reduces rotational weight by 30%!
-High quality Silicone CV Boots to minimize the ripping or tearing normally associated with cheap rubber boots
-100% OEM replacement/fitment and includes new ABS Rings
-As used on several Championship-Winning Race Cars

D-Series.org special, free shipping, $699.95 shipped.

B Series pictured

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
very nice!!, wish to have the money

·
Premium Member
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone want to see pics of the D axles?

Coming soon.

Don't you love teasers?

·
Registered
my Skateboard
1,945 Posts
damn there is so much shit I want from you now! fuck money.... lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Are these available for the 90-93 accord?

·
Registered
EJ6
1,169 Posts
has anyone tried these yet?

·
Registered
606 Posts
just out of interest, why are the B-ser axles $250 cheaper then the D-ser? will the D-ser ones come down in price?

luke.

·
Registered
EJ6
1,169 Posts
just out of interest, why are the B-ser axles $250 cheaper then the D-ser? will the D-ser ones come down in price?

luke.
it says on M-factory's site they are on clearance. Maybe no one was buying the b-series axles and they stopped selling them. Just throwing things out there.

·
Premium Member
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hondabawb, they're not available for the H/F series, only B/D currently. Never know what might happen though.

kevo, I've tried them! Aside from the fact I don't have much power I do go through axles like crazy on track (road course). No problem from these yet (so nice not to have to worry about missing sessions while finding the nearest Advance that has a set of reman axles in stock).

clinchy, The B axles are being replaced hence the discount on the current axles. Not 100% sure on the details, but they are getting replaced with something beefier that includes hubs (so not really stage 1 anymore as it is typically looked at).

cervan, I'll edit the pics I have of my D axles and upload them shortly.

·
Premium Member
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Edited original post. Now receive 10% off the axles when purchased with an MFactory 40mm helical or metal-plate LSD!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts