Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The MFactory Metal Plate LSD has gone into production and will be ready in 4-6 weeks!

These are for 40mm standard axle fitments (non DOHC ZC).

Through the smooth and constant distribution of power to the wheels, the MFactory Metal Plate LSD puts the power-to-the-ground and maximises your vehicle's traction where conventional Torsen LSD's fail. Available in 1.0 way (Acceleration Only), 1.5 way (Acceleration/Deceleration) and 2.0 way (Acceleration/Deceleration). All MFactory Metal Plate LSD's are set at 60% Lock for Street/Track usage.

-Made from 100% Pure Australian Steel, NOT cheap Chinese Steel
-Precision-machined from High-Tensile Forged Chromoly Steel for increased strength and durability
-Only the highest quality Brighton-Best Hardware is used
-Coil Spring preload system ensures minimal powerloss and maximum response
-Lower initial pressure ensures maximum durability and chatter-free operation
-Fully rebuildable with adjustable lock (60-100%) and option of different cam type
-The 1.0 way cam type provides the option to adjust for 2 distinct levels of initial torque transfer

These are available to order now on a regular order basis.

D-Series.org member price is $899.95 shipped.

To order, PM or email me. [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry for the resurrection but I was wondering if you have to get a replacement cam along with the forged plates every time you do a rebuild? Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good info to help noobs like me to decide to get one or not.

And what is the average lifespan of one set of plates? I read anywhere from 60k to 100k miles. That's quite the range... Thanks!

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If its a track or dual duty car, every 1-2 years depending on amount of track usage. If its a street car, some can get a lot of use out of them (I have seen near 100k on a Mugen but it was not tracked frequently).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts