Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more retrofitting the Fit/L series LSD. The MFactory D17 helical LSD is now available. Fits all 2001-2005 D17 manual transmissions.

PM, email, or call to order.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
While I am thinking of it, what do you charge for a B series hydro MFactory helical locker? Either a B16 or GSR style one.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All Honda fitments are $699.95 shipped (there was a price increase as of the 6th).

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Send me a PM with your email address, I'll then send you an invoice so you can complete the order.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Good to see a D17 LSD, but is there any D17 producing power? Have a 01 civic since 2003 and haven't seen any good 7th Gen.

Or maybe anyone swapped this trany into an older civic and get any better gear ratios or something?

·
Registered
Drive the Civic
88 Posts
Good question.. There are a couple people making some good numbers. I'm making 330hp.. and working on hitting 500hp this year.. skatejosh and bomerman are also making good power. Bomerman has been running this lsd for a while now..and mine will go in this weekend or the next... it's honestly all you want to put into her...

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have mine, spent some $$$ and really found any power.

E-Manage=doesn't work
header=unnoticeable power
Y8 intake
some others...

The best mod, put a "Phantom Grip" and 60hp nitrous shot. Work well on the 1/4 mile to beat an 2zz 2005 XRS and some others

·
Registered
397 Posts
Good question.. There are a couple people making some good numbers. I'm making 330hp.. and working on hitting 500hp this year.. skatejosh and bomerman are also making good power. Bomerman has been running this lsd for a while now..and mine will go in this weekend or the next... it's honestly all you want to put into her...
How many boost?

Would like to see a post about your setup, or any other 400whp+ D17, or a D17 with D16 head swap.

Maybe something good about this engine.

·
Registered
Drive the Civic
88 Posts
I run 15 psi daily..and 20 psi on the track.. to pull power our of the d17.. Turbo is the way to go. The normal IHE setups aren't going to yield much more power.

And I'm 99% sure a D16 head won't fit on a d17.. oil ports don't line up or something like that.

Emanage isn't going to get you much more power either. AEM or Kpro will be what helps.

If you want to see my setup. I have my whole build on 7thgenhondas. ..same user name.. I will be updating with the MFACTORY lsd install here shortly.

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
I run 15 psi daily..and 20 psi on the track.. to pull power our of the d17.. Turbo is the way to go. The normal IHE setups aren't going to yield much more power.

And I'm 99% sure a D16 head won't fit on a d17.. oil ports don't line up or something like that.

Emanage isn't going to get you much more power either. AEM or Kpro will be what helps.

If you want to see my setup. I have my whole build on 7thgenhondas. ..same user name.. I will be updating with the MFACTORY lsd install here shortly.
Didnt realize Emanage was even an option for OBD2. I know my blue emanage box on obd1 was garbage. Also, K-pro on a d17?? really?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts