Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First and second too long on the strip or autocross? Want to have more fun on the way to the daily grind? Keep reading...

-Made from 100% Pure Australian Steel, NOT cheap Chinese Steel
-Advanced gear geometry designed using industry-leading software puts more power to the ground

Available in 4.5, 4.7, and 4.9 ratios for all hydro transmissions and 4.9 for cable transmissions, the MFactory final drive will get you through all gears faster than a stock final drive. The ring gear and countershaft are semi-helical for less friction meaning less power is lost through the transmission. No more broken stock final drives, no more downshifting into 4th on the highway to pass slowpoke in front of you.

Price is $584.95 shipped for any ratio.

D-Series.org only special, order a final drive and receive 5% off a 1st gear.

Until I finish up my website and online ordering is available, please PM or email me at [email protected] to place your order. Paypal (add 3.5%), Cashiers Check, or USPS MO's only at this time, credit/debit cards may be used via Paypal if your account allows this. General questions may be asked in this thread or included in your PM/email.

*Free shipping is within the 48 States only. Add $10 for HI, AK, CAN, $25 for int'l shipping. Tax/duty fees not included.

MFactory D Series 4.7 final drive

·
Curious George
'99 LX Civic Sedan
3,569 Posts
I've bought a 4.9 FD, not tested yet, but the transaction, pridce and comunication was very fine with Chris :)

Thanx again

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
This man is nothing but customer service!! bought a tranny and FD from him in the past,and i will deff be buying more from him in the very near future~!

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With 205/50/15 tires (common size)

stock Y8 is 3,043

Y8 with MFactory 4.9 FD is 3,530

Very manageable for highway cruising.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
im going with the 4.9 so my 24.5 tires dont kill my gearings, bring it back to around stock, but better.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks. I've been lurking since earlier this year. Didn't want to start posting until I was sure I'd have time to keep up with everything.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts