Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Instead of making a thread for each individual item I'm going to place them all in here.

Transmission
------------
MFactory magnetic drain plug

Increase your engine's lifespan with the MFactory Magnetic Drain Plugs. By removing metal shavings from your oil, this will prevent premature damage and increase the life of your engine. You will notice a smoother running engine and significantly cleaner oil between changes.

Do not let your next oil change go by without installing our Magnetic Drain Plugs. Our plugs replaces your stock OEM drain plug with hassle free installation. Don't rely on your oil filter to catch damaging particles in your oil - Your oil filter alone Cannot save your engine from metal shavings.

Our Magnetic Drain Plugs come with a crush proof aluminum washer to stop leaks and utilises a neo-dymium magnet which will not rust. Beware of other cheap plugs on the market with a weak magnet.

The image above shows our magnetic drain plug lifting an old Cam Gear, a rear camber arm (Weighing over 1.2kg!) and 2 plugs attracted to each other through a solid 1.5inch wood shelf.

Features:
-Made of extra-durable lightweight Aluminum
-Neo-Dymium Magnet that Will Not Rust
-Tested to hold over 1.3kg!
-Safety-Wire hole to meet race regulations
-Extremely cheap insurance for your engine
$14.95 transmission fitment/engine fitment, $24.95 for trans/engine combo

Differential bearings

Whether you are installing your new MFactory Helical LSD or just doing routine maintenance, we highly recommend that you change your Diff Bearings at the same time. This small investment can save your transmission. All of the bearings that we supply are high quality OEM replacement Japanese Nachi Bearings. Prices are Per Pair. $49.95

Carbon Steel shifter

The MFactory Dual-Bend Shifter is crafted to withstand competition standards. Equip your car with a strong, reliable shifter to help decrease your times at the track.
-Made of Carbon-Steel, not Aluminum which is prone to snapping and excessive vibration
-Dual-Bend design places your shift knob at the OEM position
-Reduces your shifting throw by as much as 30%
$99.95 88-00 Civic/90-01 Integra

Weighted shift knob

Precision machined from T6 Aluminum, the MFactory Shift Knob provides you with an added edge when quick-shifting ahead of the competition.
-Custom weighted to 410g to improve shifting motion whilst decreasing shifting time
-Suitable for both 5spd and 6spd
-Shadow finish for the ultimate style and comfort
$49.95

Engine
------

Oil cap

Precision machined from T6 Aluminum, the MFactory Oil Cap is lightweight, as it is strong, preventing potential failure from plastic units under racing conditions.
-Unique Final Drive "Ring Gear" design
-Functional "Bolt Holes" allowing a safety wire to be attached
-Laser-etched MF logo
$49.95

Oil block adaptor

Precision Machined from T6 aluminum, the MFactory Oil Block Adaptor is the perfect solution for those installing aftermarket oil temperature and oil pressure gauges, or for your turbo's oil feed line.
-3 x 1/8 point sensor holes
$49.95

Oil catch can

Increase your engine lifespan with the MFactory Oil Catch Can. By acting as a reservoir for waste gases (and overflowing oil during tight cornering), via the built-in oil level indicator, you can view the amount of oil that has been caught by the catch can and route the oil back to your engine sump to prevent oil starvation.
Whether you are an amateur trackday enthusiast or race professionally, installing our Oil Catch Can is a must!
-CNC Aluminum Body
-15mm Hose Fitting
-Includes Hose & Clamps
$59.95

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
that drain combo is too good to pass up...might have to send aqua some funds

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
Oil catch can

Increase your engine lifespan with the MFactory Oil Catch Can. By acting as a reservoir for waste gases (and overflowing oil during tight cornering), via the built-in oil level indicator, you can view the amount of oil that has been caught by the catch can and route the oil back to your engine sump to prevent oil starvation.
Whether you are an amateur trackday enthusiast or race professionally, installing our Oil Catch Can is a must!
-CNC Aluminum Body
-15mm Hose Fitting
-Includes Hose & Clamps
$59.95

Very interested...maybe my next paycheck will be kind and allow me to purchase ;)

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Hey aqua, Ya need to update the pics.. my sandwich plate adapter looks way better than that. Here i snagged a pic of mine..

Also is that oil cap adjustable? As in when fully tighted I could still turn the face to be straight?

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New logo looks great on it! I'll be updating the pics when I take new pics of everything for my in progress website. The oil cap is not adjustable so it is positioned wherever you stop tightening it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts