Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sale has ended. Stay tuned for the winner.

Who: D-Series.org members that registered before 8-26-09 at 11:59PM EST. Open to members who have joined after that date who have posted something useful.

What: MFactory D series Close gear set

When: Ends 9-30-09 at 11:59PM EST. Drawing will be on 10-1-09.

How: Purchase an MFactory 5" decal for $25. No limit on how many you can purchase. Decal(s) will be mailed to you after 10-1-09. Include your shipping address!

Decal

It's waiting for you.

This giveaway may be ended at any time without warning. Orders taken will be refunded at that time.

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
what about us guys with b series motors? lol

awesome thing you guys are doing, mfactory is a great company, im running some of their parts, nothing crazy, but once i have the cash flow back ill be purchasing quite a bit more from them

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is D-series.org!

If by you guys you meant WDR and MFactory, this is all on me, MFactory has nothing to do with it. If you just meant WDR, thanks.

Take a look at the ITR trans in the Transmission Building thread and let me know when you're ready to order. :)

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got some good cores in stock so I can take care of that whether you win or not. :)

Keep them coming guys.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If the Buy It Now buttom is not working (I just tried and can't get it to work) you can do it manually. Send $25 to [email protected]. You MUST include your D-org username.

·
No Tune No Life!
99 Supercharge Regal
2,045 Posts
1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.