Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just thought I'd do a quick review of the Megan racing header on my 98 ex coupe. I ordered mine from thmotorsports.com for under $150 shipped. Not a bad price for a stainless header. Anyway, the header arrived packaged nicely and had all of the gaskets needed. The only thing it did not come with was replacement spring bolts and mine were so rusted that I had to use a cut off wheel to get them off. I went to lowes and got new bolts and nuts no problem.

I had no issues with fitment and install was straight forward. For the price I would recommend this header to anyone in the market for one. Performance wise the gains aren't noticeable I only got mine because I had a leak in the stock manifold where the cat was. I have this paired with the Megan racing black series exhaust and it's barely louder than with the stock manifold on so that's not an issue either.

Overall I rate this a 9/10 and would recommend to anyone looking for a header.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
I'll give him this though danz. At least it will last longer than a Bisimoto header.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These headers aren't all that bad honestly. Just figured I would give him a hard time.. ;)
Haha I was actually pretty impressed with the quality. Compared to other headers the gains are probably about the same but not very noticeable on the butt dyno lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts