Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I also have a cool title
3,124 Posts
They are a pretty good product maker i havent heard any problem with any of thier stuff. I have thier Lower arm bar on my car in my avatar

·
Registered
741 Posts
The bars I've read are pretty darn good! The mufflers, good quality. However, depending on the application, you could have some major issues. On freshalloy.com someone picked up a catback from them for their 240sx...the muffler was sticking out a good 5"
As for the gauges, just go by the Autometers. I haven't heard anything about the gauges Megan sells, but why risk it? We all know Autometers are proven products.

·
Neighborhood Asshole is Back!
02 BMW; 00 Civic EX
1,892 Posts
I have the header... nice lookin product with a good gain. The top part fits great but the guy that put it on said the bottom had a shitty fit and might leak some air....

check my thread in showcase to see what it looks like on the car.

K

·
0 Posts
i agree with 00kickercivic. i've got a megan racing header. the tophalf fits fine, but the flange that bolts to the converter/test pipe dosen't line up real good. it will fit but you might have to use some different bolts like i did to make the damn thing pull together. still, i really can't complain about the quality, considering the thing only cost me a $100.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have the Megan Racing header as well on my b7/z6. Top half fits perfect but the aligment is kinda off on the lower flange like said. I'm not too sure if I have a little leak there or not.

·
Registered
518 Posts
i had the megan hbrace and it fit superpbly and stiffened up alot then i had their cat before switching to straightpipe it fit great no problems at all
then i got a complete strut bar kit
front top, front bottom, rear top, rear bottom
all fit excellent and are very good quality
hbrace was only 40 the cat was only 30 the kit was only 100 so for those prices the product was great

ps i prolly have 30 megan racing stickers laying around

1 - 8 of 8 Posts