Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we raced twice down my road about 20 mins ago,
we didnt measure it out to a 1/4 mile or nething we just lined up and said " first to that house". i had enough length to get to about 70mph b4 we would finish.
anyway he was in a srt4 turbo w/ aftermarket bov
i have jdm d15b vtec i/h/"e"(gutted cat and muffler)... and stripped rear seats.
he beat me both times by about 4 cars
side by side through first and then he just pulled on me in second.

any input on what i can do to keep up with this srt4 is helpful.
thanks! ;)
:TU:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I raced one when I had i/h/e and we would stay even for a second and then he would leave me. Thats when I said forget this, I'm going boost. :haha:

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
heres and idea....NA sucks and its loud as fuck...

dont race turbo cars....and never trust an SRT owner...cause My car is "stock"...lol....thats why it sounds like a mack truck while idleing...
a all motor D will never keep up with a majority of turbo cars..

·
Registered
Mostly the 91 CRX
1,329 Posts
EG6-Jarhead said:
any input on what i can do to keep up with this srt4 is helpful.
thanks! ;)
:TU:

point and say... " Your about to be struck by a motorized vehicle". lol. Other than that... I don't think you can do too much with an engine thats pushing out about 145hp to go up aginst a 202hp car?. good luck thou.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
rotory20 said:
heres and idea....NA sucks and its loud as fuck...

dont race turbo cars....and never trust an SRT owner...cause My car is "stock"...lol....thats why it sounds like a mack truck while idleing...
a all motor D will never keep up with a majority of turbo cars..
boost FTW!!!!

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
ryan89crx said:
WRX is 14.2, EVO is 14.1

i believe the SRT-4 is 13.9...Rotory, any input??
evo is 14.1? i thought it was in the low 13s along with the sti - i mean...unless you meant the wrx was the sti...and such. and there's no way an srt-4 beats an evo or an sti - stock for stock...

i mean i know there's a 10 grand difference... and an srt-4 is about "215" hp...and an evo is about "270-280" - how can they hang together?

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
it's funny...i read some of the things on here...and i can't decide if it's sarcasm or actual questions - or statements.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts