Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I was laughing so hard I was in tears after racing this car.... on my way to school this morning... I see this 00 black Z24 on the road getting off the ramp onto the freeway next to me.... I hear an exhaust and see a muffler after he started to accelerate onto the freeway... im thinking... time to have some fun... :) I have seen this car before around town so im like Im gonna see what he has done to this cavy.... he pulls up beside me and I tap the gas and he takes off.... lol.... I figure... let me do this again, now that he has some confidence( I mean its just a civic right?? prolly what he was thinking....... I pull next to him look over at him... drop it to 3rd and give it a little bit of gas.... enough for him to hear my exhaust and he takes off and I drop it..... hit full boost and I honestly had about 4 lengths on him in 2 seconds... lol... I end off at around 100.... with about 6 lengths on him.... lol.... I think all he had was the avg intake and exhaust.... but the car was a manual.... I guess that didnt help him much... :) :bravo:

·
Black Dynamite
1991 HONDA Civic
5,880 Posts
jimmyb34 said:
nice kill dude! gotta love knowing you gona beat someone... lol
and to clutchmaster.. tell that to the guy with the 400 + whp cavi on here... lol
Slap enough performance on anything and it can be fast. Good kill though

I was meaning that in a literal sense your belly button lent is worth more than a cavalier.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Clutchmaster said:
Slap enough performance on anything and it can be fast. Good kill though

I was meaning that in a literal sense your belly button lent is worth more than a cavalier.
lol!!

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
kyle h. said:
only 6 cars?
they were on the freeway. they had to be going 60-70+ when they started. within 40 mph u pull 6 cars, ur fast or he's slow. maybe a little of both in this case.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
nice kill Paul :TU:. It never fails, when I want to race no one is around. When I don't want to race, everyone and their brother is wanting to race lol.

·
Registered
826 Posts
vtecduck said:
nice kill Paul :TU:. It never fails, when I want to race no one is around. When I don't want to race, everyone and their brother is wanting to race lol.
i know exactly what you mean...this is just how shit is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts