Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ran into some guy tonight with a ford GT. thought he was fast shit so we called the crx out to race him. he called his buddy with the Modena. had a roll race first and i walked him. then we all caught a light. GT, Modena then me. gt didn't go but me and Modena did. i ended up pulled him hard from a stop. probly 4-5 cars. then we got another roll race again and this time the gt was 2 cars back. me and the ferarri got into it and then the gt went. i walked the shit outta modena but the gt reeled me and past.

we then went to an undisclosed location were i tried to talk the ferarri into racing me again. he didn't want to at first but then he said i dog him outta hole. i told him however he wanted to run was fine by me. well went from a dig and i got him pretty good. big D said 5 cars (he was at the finish). then the modena wanted some from a 55 roll. i let him get the jump and he pulled a car right off the bat, as soon as i laid into it i reeled him and kept on pulling. i must have had 6 cars on him by 140. all in all it was a good night

here's the video, give it a few min to approved by youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoIKImWXz-0

Updated Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszdr0m9Tes

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ryan89crx said:
looked like he bogged to hell out of the hole...

awesome kill though!! :TU:
i ran him allot that night. he didn't want to let it go. the last few on vid were just for me pretty much. either way, the run on vid we ran and i got him pretyy good. next run, when we turned around was from a 55 roll. i told him to just go, he did and by 140 i was still pulling and had atleast 6 cars on him. suppossedly the guy driving is a driver for "champion racing". some sort of f1 team i guess? i cal B.S. on that one. if he really is and anyone has pics of the crew for that team he was a tall, built, bald guy. looked to be in his late 20's/ my age.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
i really need to go back to florida look like the street scene has blown up

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NEP-tuningalltheway said:
i really need to go back to florida look like the street scene has blown up
nope, sence is pretty lame around here. h=we have a bunch of rich people around here though and this guy just happned to be out on the town to show off his ride and ran into the wrong people. me and the 714whp crx were the only people to acually run both his cars.

·
Registered
901 Posts
ok, perhaps i no ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about ferraris, but i'd assume one would rip a single cam turbo apart. i am so incredibly impressed with what i've just witnessed. awesome kill!

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahaha, thanks everyone. My buddy was taping and lives for this shit. he get's a little excited around these types of races and cars. he was saying the other guy was stupid cause it was actually a 4 lane road with a median. the moron coming back down the road was on the wrong side and holding up races. we were at a construction site were they just added a road through, we just wanted to pop off a few quick runs and get outta there.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
FMYStreetRacer said:
pop off a few quick runs and get outta there.
thats how its done :TU:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts